Yixing

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!"

The door opened and one of the nicest people Minseok knows entered his office. It's Zhang Yixing. The Chinese beams a smile as bright as the sun to him. Not to talk about the sweet dimples. 

"Long time not see, Yixing", Minseok greeted him as well with a smile. 

"Yes, and I missed you", Yixing's dimples become a bit more as they are already. "To be alone without Suho or you is really boring." 

"Thank you", Minseok said. 

"You're welcome, Min", Yixing grinned. "So who of this guys is your mate? Baekhyun and Sehun obviously not." 

Minseok smiled proudly at Jongdae. "It's him", he takes Jongdae's wrist and pulled him close. "May I introduce you? This is my beautiful and lovely mate Kim Jongdae. Dae? This is Zhang Yixing."

"Oh... Nice to meet you", Jongdae freed himself of his boyfriend's embrace and bowed to Yixing, who replied the bow.

"Yes, thank you", Yixing smiled at him. Then he looked at Minseok. "You're sure that he isn't a feline? He has such kitten like lips..."

"No, I'm human", Jongda eexplained. "I promise. And after all Minseok had cat like eyes and he's a alpha wolf, right?"

"Ohhh. You told him about that?", Yixing looked at Minseok with wide eyes. "I didn't expect that."

"Well... It's a long story", Minseok sighed. "And it's complicated. I don't want to tell you about all of it now. I hope you understand."

"And the other guys are?", Yixing asked.

"That's Chanyeol and Kyungsoo", Jongdae introduced the two. "Both are very nice even if Kyungsoo looked sometimes a bit scary."

"They're guardians", Minseok explained. 

"Oh, so he isn't the grim reaper?", Yixing asked him.

"I'm not ...", Kyungsoo begins.

"Don't worry, he's just joking", Minseok intervened to Kyungsoo. "But his jokes are not that good, I know."

"Most probably because he learned the jokes of Suho", Baekhyun rolled with his eyes. 

"I agree with you", Sehun replied. "Suho is the most terrible if it comes to do jokes."

"Enough of jokes", Yixing said now seriously. "I think you need to tell me how this happend, Min. Not that I'm not happy for you - I really am. But..."

"Didn't you listen to me? I said that I don't wanna talk about it", Minseok interrupts him. "Jongdae is my mate, this is the most important."

"But Min... Your parents. They..."

"NO!", Minseok screamed angry. "DON'T say it!"

"Fine. But you're crazy if you think...", Yixing begins again.

"Yixing Hyung, please stop it", Sehun interfered. "Not now. And Minseok please calm down, okay? I can feel that Jongdae is feared. And that's nothing you want, right?"

****

Jongdae is indeed feared. And maybe a bit shocked too. He never expected Minseok to be so furious. It was really a surprise to him. Never talk about Minseok's parents,  Jongdae noted for himself in his mind. This topic is too sensitive. But it's not that talk about Minseok's parents is something important. Not for Jongdae. But it seemed to be importan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter