capítulo treinta y ocho

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun rose and the clear blue sky outside the window greeted Sehun the moment he fluttered his eyelids open. The weather was a huge contradiction to Sehun’s mood, he was feeling super awful with his head throbbing in pain and his throat as dry as desert. He groaned and rubbed his temples as he sat up, to find himself . That wasn’t the only thing that left him with question marks forming in his head. The girl, with her facing him, lying next to him got him wondered what exactly happened last night. Leaning his body forward to catch a glimpse of the girl sleeping peacefully next to him, he covered his mouth in shock to see that the girl was none other than Areum. He tried really hard to recall what happened last night but he had zero memory, how did he end up sleeping with Areum?

“Ugh ,” Sehun cursed as the headache was not helping him in recalling the events. When he spotted the blood stains on his white bedsheet, another curse escaped from his mouth. He took her ity under the influence of alcohol and he felt like a major right then because never in his right mind would he do that. How is he going to face her when she wakes up? After getting off the bed, Sehun collected the strewn clothes and headed to the bathroom to freshen up, hoping that showering would help to clear his mind.

By the time Areum woke up, the apartment was empty and quiet. Emptiness occupied her heart as she stared at the vacant spot next to her. Sehun must have gotten a shock when he woke up next to her, . Areum got up and the pain in between her thighs was alarming, making it hard for to walk properly. Nonetheless, she managed to pick up her clothes and walk to the bathroom.

Turning on the tap, Areum’s tears rolled down unknowingly. Sehun must have regretted having with her and he probably felt disgusted and repulsive knowing that they had with each other. Last night she was blinded by the pleasure, but now that she was fully awake, regret sank in. She felt dirty because she was sober and she could have stood firmly on her ground to not have with him last night, yet she was bewitched by his kiss and touch; her heart, her mind, and her body was telling her to do it even though she shouldn’t be feeling that way because she isn’t Joohyun – the girl that Sehun loves.

After spending quite some time in the bathroom, Areum got out but the reddish tearing skin from scrubbing and the soreness in between her legs kept reminding of the deed from last night. Just then, her phone rang. It was a call from Yixing.

“Hey Yixing.”

“Holy! You finally picked up! I was on my way to your place to look for you because you were uncontactable since last night and I am so worried!!!”

Areum bit her lips to prevent herself from tearing up. She didn’t deserve any concern from Yixing, the angel. How would he react if he found out that she was having with Sehun when he was trying to get hold of her and looking for frantically?

“Areum, are you there?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you alright? You don’t sound okay! I am rushing over alright!”

The call ended and Areum dropped on her bed with a deep sigh as she hugged her knees closely to her body. How is she going to face Sehun after last night?

 

Just like Areum, Sehun was feeling complicated and distraught and the headache was exacerbating his problems. He hasn’t been able to focus on work since he arrived at the office and his mind and ears seemed to be blocked from everything except the event from last night because he could hardly remember what was being said and presented during the morning meeting. Of course, that didn’t escape the hawk eyes of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who could instantly tell that Sehun was behaving oddly and off ever since he stepped his foot into the office.

“Are you alright?”

Sehun broke out of his trance and he was surprised to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing in front of him, with a cup of coffee from his favourite café for him. Sehun muttered a thanks as he received the cup of coffee and the aroma seems to lift his spirits up for that split second.

“We heard from Junmyeon hyung about what happened between Joohyun and you,” Chanyeol began, not sure if it was a good time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter