capítulo treinta y uno

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing never ever break his promise. He promised to bring Areum on a date the next day and he really did it. Areum was exhilarated when Yixing brought her to the amusement park, without telling her the plan in advance. It's Areum first time at the amusement park and her inner child was unleased when she saw the helium balloons in the shape of cartoon characters. Without further ado, Yixing paid for the balloon and passed it to Areum.

"Seriously Yixing! You don't have to get it for me!!" Areum wanted to pay Yixing but he declined and insisted her to accept his gift. After Areum finally gave in and accepted the balloon, Yixing held her hand and dragged her to the souvenir shop to get the hairbands. Areum has seen this a lot on dramas and it's almost like a must to get one of those cute hairbands when one visits the amusement park and couples tend to get matching ones. Yixing picked a bunny one and put it on Areum's head, he put another bunny one on his.

"Aren't we cute with our matching hairbands??" Yixing asked Areum and she nodded and laughed at the guy because of the rabbit ears. Areum didn't think Yixing would go for something like bunny.

"Shall we get this?"

Areum smiled and nodded shyly because the bunny hairbands make them look like a real couple. Just when Yixing was taking out his wallet to pay for the hairbands, Areum stopped him.

"No Yixing, let me pay this time!" 

Yixing shook his head and insisted to pay, "Anything for you my angel."

Areum felt really bad for Yixing to pay for all everything but he was too stubborn to accept Areum's money because he didn't mind paying at all. Also, Yixing had something else planned this evening. Later, he will bring Areum to the Ferris wheel and he will confess to her properly and ask her to be his girlfriend officially, regardless of her marital status because after last night, Yixing was very sure that Areum is the only girl that he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Areum is always shy around him but little did she know that Yixing's heart beats really quickly everytime he is around her. He loves being around her, he loves hanging out with her, and he has never liked a girl as much as Areum.

As they were queuing up for rides, he saw some girls checking out on him and when they saw Areum talking to him, their gazes changed to a judgemental and disgusting one, as if it's a crime for Areum to hang out with him. He hates girls who are judgemental and who only care about external beauty. So what if Areum was big size and her face was free of makeup, it's the personality that matters. And Areum would beat those girls a hundred times with her beautiful heart. Those judgemental looks from the pretty and skinny girls did not escape from Areum's eyes. From their looks, it was as if they were trying to tell Areum that she was not fit to stand next to Yixing because Yixing is one charming and good looking man that got most of the girls at the amusement park to take a second look at the fine specimen. 

When Areum was waiting for Yixing to get food back from the counter, she saw two girls hitting on him but Yixing merely smiled and pointed at her direction. The girls' faces changed and they bowed before taking their leave.

"Seems like someone is really popular among girls," Areum teased, feeling a little inferior because a fat and ugly girl like her definitely doesn't deserve a prince charming like Yixing, and that's probably what the other girls think as wall.

Yixing shrugged as he sipped on the milkshake, "I am not interested in them at all."

"But they are pretty, skinny, and-"

"I don't care about those," Yixing cut Areum's words, "It's the inside that matters. A girl that is pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside is still ugly," He then pushed the milkshake towards Areum, "The milkshake is so good! Try it!"

Areum grinned and sipped on the straw that was used by Yixing earlier on, like a real couple sharing drinks together. When Areum was eating her burger, Yixing extended his arm and wiped off the tomato sauce that was smeared on her cheek with his thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter