capítulo cinco

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun just posted a post on his Instagram!"

Areum darted eyes around the people in her classroom. They all fished out their phones to check on Sehun's post as everyone was trying to keep themselves updated with the latest gossip but all Areum felt was fear upon hearing his name. She didn't dare to check what Sehun had posted on Instagram but Sulli had pushed her phone, showing the Instagram post, to Areum's sight. It was a series of pictures of Sehun and Joohyun, and a really long caption.

"I know everyone is overwhelmed by the rumours and the photos that have been circulating in school this morning but I just want to say that the only person I love, and will love in the future, is Bae Joohyun. I have never cheated on her, and neither will I. So please refrain from saying mean things about Joohyun, who is the victim of this entire saga. If there is only one person to blame, it's me, and my misfortune to be embroiled in an arranged marriage with Kim Areum, who is also the girl in the pictures. There is nothing going on between Kim Areum and me, so I hope you guys would stop associating her with me, Joohyun, and my friends. The forced arrangement is stressing me out so badly because Joohyun is the only girl I want to be with for the rest of my life, to grow old and laugh together, to have a happy family together. Our relationship is still stable, nonetheless, so stop talking about our relationship. Kim Areum and I are no way related, although she is also stuck in this difficult situation like me. Lastly, not like I own anyone any explanation, but I am taking this chance to clarify to prove that I love Joohyun no matter what and I don't wish any of you to put her down anymore. Thanks for reading my long caption. Joohyun, if you are reading, I just want you to know that I love you more than anything else."

Areum forced a smile as she returned the phone back to Sulli. It really hurts her to know that Sehun hates her so much that he is begging everyone to stop drawing connection between him and her, although she is his fiancée. Hate isn't the only feeling Sehun has towards her, he is utterly embarrassed and disgusted by her as well. The pain in Areum's heart is unexplainable, but she knows that it definitely more than all the insults her high school friends had said to her and the bullying that happened at the corridor earlier on.

"Can't believe Sehun labeled himself as the victim indirectly! He is trying to get the whole school to hate you by portraying you as the intruder to their relationship," Sulli whispered as she tried her best to hide her fume.

"I am the intruder..."

"Holy crap!" Johnny yelled and turned towards Areum, "So you are Sehun's fiancée?? Wow!!"

"I know right! I feel sad for Sehun to be engaged with her!! Man, Sehun is going to get crushed when they share a bed after getting married!"

Her classmates started laughing at her. If her self-esteem was zero, it would have plummeted all the way to the negative range by now. 

"You shouldn't have returned to Korea, you are ruining Sehun's life and his relationship with Joohyun sunbae!"

Sulli slammed her hand on the table and shot up from her seat in anger, "You guys don't know a thing about about Areum so shut up!"

The commotion among the people in her class died down as they know better than to rile Park Chanyeol's girlfriend. 

 

The insults had gotten bad from worse after Sehun posted that Instagram post, not like the popular clique gives a damn, because Sehun had successfully made the student body direct all their hate to Areum. Areum had her head hung low the entire time she was at the cafeteria. She planned to grab a sandwich from the counter and leave the crowded place as soon as possible because Sulli wasn't with her, due to her meeting with the committee of the cheerleading team, and she was terrified to be alone. Areum was used t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter