Epilogue

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun couldn’t stop pacing outside the arrival hall. Everytime the glass doors open and someone walks out, he would turn his head swiftly to the arriving passengers but only to be greeted with disappointment when none of them is the woman that he has been missing for the past three months. Even though they text and facetime each other everyday, it wasn’t enough for Sehun. He wanted to touch her and feel her presence right next to him badly. It to just see her face through the screen. Sehun looked at the time anxiously, it’s 9:30 pm; her plane should have arrived 30 minutes ago, why isn’t she out yet? Did she not board the plane? Was there delay in flight?

Just when he was about to call Areum to see if she was reachable,the love of his life appeared from behind the glass doors. Even though she was wearing shades, Sehun could tell that it’s his Areum at one glance. He spread his arms widely and let his wife run to him and when she reached his body, Sehun locked her in his arms tightly.

“Gosh, I miss you so freaking badly!!”

“I miss you a lot too Sehun!!”

“You are finally staying for good?” Sehun pulled away and asked, with Areum’s arms still tightly wrapped, sideway, around his body.

“Yes, I am not going anywhere else.”

Sehun kissed the crown of her head, “That’s a relief. I am glad, welcome home babe.”

 

The moment they reached the Oh’s mansion. Areum felt a wave of nostalgia rushing through her. It has been so long since she returned and she had missed the place a lot. Nothing beats the feeling of being home, they say. Areum can’t agree more with that statement. Now her home feels complete because she is finally with the right man. Maybe the home will feel even more homely and warm with the presence of little Areum or little Sehun running around.

Sehun pushed her against the wall as they made their way to their apartment and Areum was shocked when he kissed her, not the gentle peck, but the kind that would take her breath away and make her knees weak immediately.

“Sehun…”

“I have been wanting to kiss you so badly and I have been controlling myself because we were in the public. But now, I can’t control anymore.”

Sehun lifted her up and placed her on the antique wooden table along the hallway, and stood in between her legs as their lips interlocked. He was secretly happy that she wore a skirt so he could slid her down quickly. After he was done doing that, Sehun unbuckled his pants and-

“Hey, be careful of my antique vase!”

Sehun and Areum got the shock of their lives. Hurriedly, Sehun spun away from the intruders to zip up his pants while Areum picked up her and hid it behind her back, with a flustered expression. She is feeling super embarrassed to be caught hanky-panky with Sehun by her parents-in-law. That wasn’t how she planned to meet them after five years.

“Mum, dad,” Sehun cleared his throat and greeted, with his arms in front of his body, hoping that his hand would covered his bulge.

“M-Mum, dad,” Areum bowed and greeted.

“Welcome back, Areum,” Dad said, with a satisfaction look on his face. Even mum was smiling at Areum, although she was expecting her to send them a look of disapproval for our behaviour earlier on. Both mum and dad have aged, which got Areum feeling kinda bad for not taking care of them for the past five years because she is Sehun’s wife afterall and she should be doing a part for the family.

“I am glad that you came back, Areum.”

Areum was taken aback by Mrs Oh’s words and tone. She didn’t sound hostile, unlike five years ago, she sounded really delighted to have her back in the family.

“I know you guys are crazily in love and passionate about each other but, please do not break my vase.”

Dad said, holding back his laughter, while Sehun and Areum hung their heads low in embarrassment. They should have controlled our hormones as Areum realise they were just a few steps to their own apartment, to privacy, but Oh Sehun just can’t keep it in his pants.

 

“That was so freaking embarrassing!!” Areum whined and covered her face, while Sehun switched on the lights of their apartment and followed behind her to the living room.

“Well, I thought everyone slept…So…” Sehun rubbed the nape of his neck with red tinted cheeks and Areum groaned, smacking his chest at the same time.

Areum looked around the apartment, everything looks the same. Nothing has changed, except for the new photograph on the TV table. Areum smiled, it’s a picture of Sehun and her, taken during their official dinner date at the restaurant. That baby blue dress is still her favourite dress and she can never forget that night, when Sehun spouted nonsense about their life to the waiter.

“Where is Tamago?” Areum realised that something is missing, and it was the golden retriever that she hasn’t seen for five years.

“Hmm, Tamago passed away due to old age two years ago.”

Sehun revealed the sad news to Areum and her heart stopped for a second. So many things have happened while she was gone and she was so close to breaking down knowing that she wasn’t there for Tamago during her last days.

“Hey, don’t cry,” Sehun quickly comforted Areum, “Tamago wouldn’t want you to shed tears for her.”

“I am a bad owner! I wasn’t there for her when she died…”

“Don’t say such thing Areum! Tamago would never blame you.”

Areum sniffed and somehow, Sehun’s colonge managed to calm her down a little. Sehun’s smell has this calming effect and she could hug Sehun for the whole day because he smells really good. Aside that, she just loves being in Sehun’s arms. Suddenly, Sehun pinned her down and towered her, on the couch.

“Shall we pick up from we left just now?”

“I am trying to grieve for Tamago and all you think about is !!” Areum pouted as she threw baby punches at Sehun.

Sehun dipped his head down and kissed her, “Tamago told me he wants us to get started on producing babies instead.”

“Pfft,” Areum managed to laugh from Sehun’s ridiculous comment, “That’s more like your wish, isn’t it?”

“Don’t you want it? To have little Areum and little Sehun running around the house?” Sehun asked, resting his forehead above her.

Areum blushed, “Yes I want. I want to start a family with you.”

Sehun snickered, as he swept the hair that was blocking him from seeing her beautiful face, “This time I am not drunk. And I won’t moan for another girl’s name.”

Areum gasped, “You know???”

“Sulli told me recently. Crap, Areum, how can you not tell me? That’s what a major jerk would do and I can’t believe I called for Joohyun’s name when I had with you. I am sorry Areum, for breaking your heart a million times.”

“It’s okay, it’s the past!”

“I will do better.”

“In bed or what?” Areum teased, as her fingers played with his mandarin collar.

Sehun cocked his head at her attempt in ing, he loves it when his wife teases him, even though it’s driving him to the edge. His lips curled upwards, “In bed, in lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter