capítulo treinta y dos

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't peek!"

If Sehun knew that accepting Areum's offer would be this awkward, he would have asked either his brother or one of the servants for help. She could sense that Areum was feeling nervous as he guided her cold and clammy hands to his buttons as her eyes were tightly clamped. He was watching the entire time as she helped him to his shirt so as to make sure that her eyes were shut. Not that he was not confident of his body, it was weird to have another girl, aside his girlfriend, to be touching his body in close proximity. Sure, they are married but they aren't any other normal married couples. When Areum ed the last button, she slid the shirt off Sehun's upper body and her fingers glide over his skin by accident, causing her heart to beat at an abnormal rate. She wondered if it was a good idea to offer him help now that they are trapped in the bathroom with their bodies really close to each other.

"W-What do I do next?"

Even Areum's trembling voice gave her away. Sehun was amused by her nervousness as she stood there like a statue with his shirt tightly gripped on her hands. Back in school, many girls, especially the cheerleading girls, were dying to touch his body and he even heard that some of them fantasising his body but they all know he is out of league because he is attached and his girlfriend was to hard to fight against with. Now that Areum was given the chance but she was too reserved and every movement of hers was like a rusty robot, which amused Sehun. The guy decided to play a joke her.

"Pants, duh."

Areum gulped, eyes still tightly closed, "P-Pants?"

"Am I supposed to just wash my upper body with my pants on?" 

Areum shook her head. After putting the shirt aside, she tried to reach for his pants but her hands landed on his abs in the end, and immediately, her heated cheeks turned red.

"Hmm, I am pretty sure that's not my pants."

The girl muttered an apology quickly, as she continued to roam her hands around his body to find the buckle of his belt, praying mentally that she wouldn't touch anywhere that is inappropriate again because she would totally have a mental breakdown if that happened. Sehun was having a fun time teasing her and he had to bite his inner cheeks to prevent himself from laughing. Somehow, as Areum lowered her hands, she brushed past her crotch and she yelped. 

"Yah!" Sehun jolted and yelled at the same time, startling the girl and Areum's eyes snapped open. She was greeted by the sight of Sehun's  chest and she couldn't take her eyes off his muscular body, as she swallowed the lump in . The girls in her university were right, Sehun was a complete package - he is tall, handsome, smart and his body is-holy crap! He was only half and Areum doesn't even want to imagine the goodness hidden in that pants. 

"Oi!" Sehun called, disrupting Areum from her wild imagination. Gosh, how could she have such immoral and indecent thoughts of someone who has a girlfriend

"Can you hurry up?" 

Sehun was shivering a little as he has been for quite some time and the wind was getting chilly. Since Areum has seen his body, he told her there wasn't a need for her to close her eyes anymore. Areum nodded, and her hands reached for the buckle and pulled out his belt from his waist. She paused in front of the button and the zip on his pants, contemplating if she should really do it. The temperature in the bathroom was rising and suddenly, Sehun wasn't feeling cold anymore as they reached the final stage of stripping. 

"I-"

"I can do this myself," Sehun stood up, and used the hand that is not wrapped in bandage to take off his pants.

Areum felt so relieved hearing that and before her eyes see something unholy, she quickly stood up from kneeling position but her clumsiness always gets the best out of her. Her sore knees turned jelly and she lost her footing, screaming and falling forward with her hands pulling Sehun's pants down at the same time. Dumbfounded, Areum just realised what she did as she saw the black material pooled at Sehun's feet. She lifted her head to see Sehun, in his Louis Vuitton boxer brief that outlined the shape of bulge perfectly, with a dead expression. 

Sehun bent down at her level as her body lied flatly on the marble tiles, "You know, if you are want to see my glory so badly, you can actually stay and watch," He smirked. 

Embarrassed and flabbergasted, Areum gathered herself, picked herself up, and dashed out of his bathroom and his roomhurriedly. She ran back into her room, with Tamago trailing behind her excitedly, and sat on her bed with flushed cheeks. She still couldn't believe what just happened and her heart couldn't stop beating like a wild rabbit jumping around. 

"That was so embarrassing!!" Areum threw a fit and berated herself for being clumsy. Tamago, who was clueless at her behaviour, tilted her head to one side and wagged her tail.

 

After a while, Areum opened her door and looked the outside her room furtively. With the coast cleared, Areum took a tiny step out of her room but luck was never on her side because right then, Sehun, with wet hair and water droplets dripping down his body line and a white towel wrapped around the lower part of his body dangerously, walked out of his room.

Areum threw her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter