capítulo cincuenta y uno

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly into the room, forcing Areum to open her eyes from the blinding light. She had a long night yesterday as they had countless rounds of and her body is aching from the rough activity, but she wouldn’t complain, because the pleasure had overpowered the pain.

“You are awake?”

Areum blinked her heavy eyelids open, to see Sehun, already in his suit, in front of the mirror as he adjusted his tie.

What time is it?” Areum sat up and scratched her head, looking like a lost sheep that caused Sehun to chuckle.

Sehun walked towards Areum and stole a kiss from her lips, “It’s already 11 am, I almost forgot I have an important meeting so I need rush to the office now. Sorry I can’t eat breakfast with you.”

Areum continued to stare into blank because she was still feeling tired, “It’s fine. I am planning to call Sulli and meet her up for brunch, maybe.”

“That’s nice, she misses you so much. And she has been really sad when you missed out her wedding and the birth of her first child.”

“Yeah, I am a friend.”

“She understands,” After Sehun is done dressing up, he took out his phone and snapped a picture of Areum, with messy bed hair and the duvet wrapped around her body, and she gasped in alarm because she knows she definitely doesn’t look camera-ready and Sehun had just captured her unglam moment.

“What was that for?” Areum whined, “Delete it!” She tried to snatch the phone from Sehun but she was at a disadvantage because she only had one free hand as she clamped the duvet to her body with another arm.

“You look adorable!”

Sehun showed Areum the picture and she was nowhere near adorable, she looks like a mess that screams 'I had a wild last night', especially with two red hickeys on her neck.

“I better not see this on Instagram.”

“Nope, I am so going to post this on Instagram.”

Areum threw her pillow at Sehun, which the guy managed to dodge it, “Get out Sehun.”

Before Sehun leaves, he leaned forward to capture Areum’s lips again, “I love you Areum. Dinner tonight?”

The anger vanished at the kiss and Areum could feel her cheeks heating up, as usual, Sehun always has an effect on her.

“Yeah, sure. Make sure your chauffeur drives safely.”

 

Sehun’s employees looked at him as if he had grown another head because the moment Sehun entered the office, he couldn’t stop smiling. It has been really long since they saw Sehun in good mood, he is usually that grumpy boss who hangs a cold and emotionless expression on his face.

“Somebody is in good mood today?” Junmyeon followed behind his younger brother and entered his room with him.

“Areum is back.”

“Yeap, I know, it’s all over her Instagram and your Instagram.”

Despite Areum’s protest, Sehun posted the photo he took in the morning on his Instagram, accompanied by a caption, “My wife looking really adorable this morning”. There were a lot of comments, some expressing shock that Sehun and Areum are married because apparently, Sehun has never posted a picture of Areum and those who were not invited to their wedding were not aware of their marriage, while some girls were saying how cute they are, but most importantly, the reactions of his close friends got him cracking up.

“Holy ! How many rounds of did you guys have last night!” – Baekhyun

“It looks like they ed whole night >:)” – Jongin

“Areum is back???” – Sulli

“TMI Sehun! But get the baby making plan started so we can pressure Baekhyun to get married!” – Chanyeol

“Sehun, keep your life private please.” – Kyungsoo

“OMG #ship” – Soojung

But the latest comment is still the best,

“You are so going to get it from me OH SEHUN!!” – Areum

In which, Sehun replied “Love you baby” in response to Areum’s comment to annoy her more.

“You basically announced your life with Areum to the entire world. I bet you were behind Areum’s post last night, she wouldn’t type such cheesy caption.”

“Shut up, hyung, I am basked in happiness, let me be.”

Junmyeon smacked Sehun’s head, earning a groan from his younger brother from the sudden assault as he rubbed his head in pain.

“But I am happy for you Sehun, Areum is finally back and don’t let her go anymore. You need to do it right this time and appreciate her more.”

Sehun finally put his phone away as he absorbed Junmyeon’s words, “Yeah, I have ed up too many times and I can’t up again. I love her too much and I can’t live without her.”

He picked up his phone and opened his gallery, to look at the collection of pictures he took yesterday. Sehun barely slept, because he spent his whole night admiring Areum, who was sleeping soundly and had no idea that Sehun was watching her. He was scared to sleep because he was afraid that it was all just a dream when he woke up the next morning. He didn’t want to lose her so he had to keep an eye on Areum, afraid that she would leave him again, but he gave into fatigue after a few hours of staying awake. When Junmyeon gave him a call to remind him of the meeting, he was thankful that Areum was still sleeping, like a log, next to him.

“You won’t, Sehun. You have matured and grown up to be a better man, you will do properly this time and give Areum the love that she deserves.”

 

“Kim Areum!!!”

Sulli screeched and yelled in her a super high-pitched voice as she ran as fast as could with her round belly towards Areum and pulled her in for a big hug, even with her stomach as a barrier. The girls were so happy to finally reunited with each other.

“I miss you so much Areum!!” Sulli smacked Areum’s shoulder, “How can you not call me for the past five years?? You missed my wedding and my first pregnancy!!” Sulli started to tear up and she blamed the hormones for it.

Areum laughed, “I am sorry Sulli but I do keep myself updated with your life through Instagram! Don’t cry okay, if you are sad, your baby will be sad.”

Sulli rubbed her stomach and complained with a pout, “See, Kyle, Auntie Areum makes your mother cry!”

“It’s a boy?”

“Yes and he is due in two months time.”

The girls decided to order food before they catch up as the food would take some time to be prepared. After they ordered their food, Areum couldn’t take her eyes off Rose, who couldn’t stop biting her spoon. If pumpkins were still alive, they would be older than Rose and they can take care of Rose like older sisters.

“So, Sehun and you reconciled? You guys had a wild night last night huh?” Sulli wriggled her brows and Areum rubbed her temples and groaned, thanks to Sehun, everyone knows about their bedroom activities and she is thinking of 1000 ways to plot his death for exposing their deed.

“I told him not to post but Oh Sehun never listens!”

“Well, you chose that man so you got to it up.”

“Technically, I didn’t choose him, we were forced to get married.”

“You fell for him, Areum.”

“Are you on my side, Sulli?”

Sulli laughed out loud at Areum’s helpless expression, she had so much fun teasing her.

“Oh well, at least he is head over heels for you now.”

“Yeah, I can finally dominate him,” Areum joked as she diverted her attention back to Rose when she blabbered incoherent words, “She is so adorable and she looks like you.”

Sulli handed Rose her favourite rabbit plushie, “Everyone says she looks like me, which got Chanyeol really upset. So he is praying hard that Kayle gets all his good genes.”

“I am really happy for you, Sulli. You are so happily in love and blissfully married to Chanyeol, and you have such an adorable daughter and a son coming your way,” Areum can’t help to be envious of Sulli because they have been together for years but never had their love for each other withered. She wondered if that would happen to Sehun and her, who knows if Sehun would be able to love her for that long. He used to hate her like she was his biggest enemy but now, he treats her like his queen and it just feels unreal, things seem too good to be true. Sure, Areum has become more confident in herself but she has no choice but to guard her heart by making things for difficult for Sehun and not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter