capítulo treinta y nueve

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avoiding each other while staying under one roof is probably impossible but to Areum and Sehun, it was easy and as if everything was arranged to aid them in avoiding each other. After that night when they had , Sehun and Areum haven’t talk to each other because of reasons. Sehun couldn’t get over the guilt and apology so he didn’t know how to approach Areum and bring up the topic, while Areum was very sure that their relationship has been strained and Sehun didn’t want to associate himself with her because he is disgusted by her and by the fact that they had . Sehun would head out work early in the morning and Areum had opted for the afternoon shift; when Areum got home, she will spend her time with Tamago, before going back to her room to sleep when Sehun returned home. It was as if they were back to the first few days of marriage, where they live like complete strangers in the same apartment. If Areum knew this was going to happen, she would never let that catastrophe take place that night.

Many things have happened since then. Areum looked for Yixing and apologised for her rude behaviour but Yixing never hold any grudges against her, which made her feel worse. Yixing is the last person she would want to hurt in this world because he has been her constant, her pillar of support. Not only that incident made her feel like a ty person to Yixing, the fact that Yixing continued to help her with book publishing stuff and book launch made her guilty for treating Yixing without any respect.

The printing went smoothly and when Yixing handed Areum the very first printed copy fresh from the oven, Areum couldn’t explain her feelings and thoughts as she was overwhelmed with emotions.

“I can’t believe my dream is coming true,” Areum was awestruck while she flipped through her book. The feelings of achieving one’s dream can never be put into words.

“I am so proud of you Areum,” Yixing said, with the most genuine smile hung on his face ever.

Areum couldn’t control her happiness, “Thank you Yixing, I don’t know what I am going to do without you.”

The smile changed into a cheeky and smug expression, “Of course you can’t live without me,” And the two of them laughed together.

 

Sulli was speechless when Areum gave her a copy of her new book as a gift.

“Is this?” Sulli gasped as she looked at the book, earning a nod from Areum, “OH MY AREUM!!”

Sulli was beyond shocked but happy for Areum for achieving her dream. Even Chanyeol, who was sitting next to Sulli, had expressed his heart-felt wishes to Areum. He was amazed that someone he knew was becoming an author for children’s storybook.

“Do you think the book will do great?” That has been a concern to Areum ever since she sent the book for printing. Like, it’s finally coming alive and she will be selling these books at major bookstores. Never had Areum thought that she would become an author one day.

“Of course it will!! I have 100% faith in you!!” Sulli was so encouraging and Areum couldn’t be more than thankful. If it wasn’t for Sulli, Areum wouldn’t have thought of writing books. It was Sulli who ignited her dream, the girl who was always there for her when the others ridiculed and bullied her.

“Is the fox… Sehun?” Chanyeol had an amused expression on his face as he looked through the storybook.

Areum nodded and sipped her drink with a bashful smile.

“Well he deserved to be the bad guy,” Sulli said, giving Areum a thumbs-up for portraying Sehun as the bad character in the story.

 

Junmyeon also had the same expression as Chanyeol when he realised the fox in the story is actually Sehun. The affectionate smile never left his face as he read through the book. Areum was glad that her book has been receiving positive feedbacks from the people around her so far.

“You have done a good job!”

“Really?”

Junmyeon nodded, “Yeah, have more confidence in yourself, Areum,” He gave her an encouraging pat on the shoulder, “I wonder what Sehun is going to say when he knows that you have described him as the mean fox in the storybook,” He laughed, shaking his head.

“Have you patched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter