capítulo veintidós

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lost count of the shots he had drank, all he knew was that if he were still sober, it means he haven't had enough. He continued drinking and he wished it would all be a dream when he wakes up the next day. He was supposed to be happy that his older brother had returned, the hyung that he looked up to when he was in elementary school while Junmyeon was in middle school. Junmyeon and Sehun were close, but gradually, they sort of drifted apart because Junmyeon was sent to Japan and since then, he didn't see him as often. He was proud of Junmyeon, because he was thrown into a foreign environment at the young age of 15 and away from home but he was able to survive well in Japan. Sometimes he wondered if his older brother resented their father for sending him away and forcing him to be independent by going through such hardships but Junmyeon wanted to be the son that his parents are proud of and the next person to take over their father's empire, hence, regardless of the hardships, Junmyeon would pull through. Because of that, Sehun was able to live a carefree childhood and not tied and forced by his father to learn the ropes of operating the company. He had his capable older brother as his shield. Now the older brother that he respects so much is going to marry the woman he loves, he was torn.

"Woah, you are having too much!"

Sehun groaned, "Give me back my alcohol Jongin!"

Jongin remained unfazed and he took the glass as far from Sehun as possible. Sehun tried reaching for it but ended falling off the stool and tumbling onto the ground. Apparently the bartender, who recognised Sehun as one of Jongin's friends, gave Jongin a call when he noticed something was not right with Sehun. 

"What happened? Why are drinking so much?" Jongin asked, as he helped his friend up and settled him back onto the stool.

"My older brother is back."

"Junmyeon hyung?" Jongin asked, "You should be happy! You have always wanted him to return!"

Sehun gave a bitter smile, "My dad wants him to marry Joohyun."

Jongin's eyes widened in shock, "What? Why?"

"Ask that annoying old man! He thinks he can dictate people's lives in whatever way he likes! And he wants me to marry Kim Areum," He chortled, "What a joke!"

Jongin was trying to absorb everything while he stopped Sehun from consuming the alcohol on the table. The drunk guy released a long burp before he out and collapsed onto Jongin. 

 

Sehun could feel the lights penetrating into the room, blinding his eyes when he opened them slowly. A furrow formed on his face as his eyes hurt from the sharp light and the pounding on his head. Just then, a blurry figure with long hair came into his sight. He blinked his eyes and his face lightened upon seeing his girlfriend smiling at him.

"Joohyun!!" He hugged her tightly.

The girl squirmed, "What the hell?? Oh Sehun, I am not Joohyun eonni!" She struggled to get out of his arms.

"Woah woah woah," Jongin flew in and broke the hug, "Sehun, she isn't Joohyun noona! She is Soojung!" Soojung quickly hid behind Jongin while Sehun made a face of disgust when he realised he had mistook Soojung as his girlfriend.

"Sorry," Sehun muttered, rubbing his temples as he groaned in pain. He regretted drinking without thinking about the consequences and now he had to suffer from a major headache.

Jongin patted his friend on the shoulder, "Go freshen up and join us for breakfast."

 

After Sehun freshened up, he joined Jongin and Soojung at the table for breakfast. He had no recollection of last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter