capítulo veintisiete

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum has been feeling unsettled ever since her encounter with the random guy that popped out of nowhere. Her cheeks were still burning as she recalled his shocking yet sweet words. Never in Areum's life she had any guy, what's more, a fine looking young man, confessing to her so she didn't know how to react to Yixing and she still couldn't calm her heart that was beating rapidly. How does the guy know her name by the way? As her mind drifted to the mysterious guy, she heard weird noises from the room next to her. After the wedding ceremony, Areum moved into Sehun's apartment officially, due to Mr Oh's persistence. However, Sehun had told her clearly that she will not be sleeping in the master bedroom with him and even though they are married, he wants to draw the line clearly and not get involved in each other's business. 

"Do not poke your nose into my affair and do not act like my wife. Also, whatever you do is none of my business so don't expect me to behave like a real husband should."

The harsh words were etched in Areum's mind and it would be a lie if they didn't hurt Areum. Since Sehun had specifically told her that they are not going to share a room together, Areum headed to the guest room instead as the other rooms had no bed and other basic furniture. 

"Faster Sehun..."

" babe!"

Areum shut her eyes and covered the blanket over her head, hoping to block out the sound from next door but she could still hear the sound of her cousin and her husband having . It's normal for newlyweds to go for honeymoon after the wedding ceremony but this does not apply to Sehun and Areum's marriage, and of course, the fault lies in Sehun again. Sehun rejected the idea of going on a holiday with her and he came up with excuses such as being too occupied at work to take leave to shut his father up. Areum was mentally prepared by the fact that the honeymoon would never happen but she can't help to feel disappointed. 

 

Joohyun left Sehun's apartment right after having with him, even though Sehun whined and begged for her to stay with him but she declined, with the reason being that they are risking themselves to get caught by the servants as they would be suspicious of their behaviour when they clean his apartment the next morning. But deep down in Joohyun's heart, she didn't want to stay. Guilt was starting to eat her up as Sehun's face lights up whenever he sees her and she felt bad to lead him on, because he has been there for her, he treats her like his queen, he showers her with love, and everything he has to offer. She loves Sehun, she did love him genuinely, but no matter how much efforts Sehun put in, she still can't forget the guy that owns her heart from the very beginning. She could remember clearly the first time she met him. It was the during their second year in middle school. Kim Junmyeon was bright, he was sociable, friendly and nice towards everyone, he was good looking and he was basically the epitome of perfection. He was everything that Joohyun wasn't. Joohyun wasn't as as smart as him to be in the top class, she was shy and she doesn't have many friends, she was pretty but her looks wasn't very outstanding, especially with that round geek spectacle blocking her facial features. Joohyun wanted to be friends with Junmyeon so badly but she knew there were from different worlds and he was unattainable. But she still tried, by joining the tennis club that Junmyeon was in even though she had zero knowledge in it. Although it wasn't a bad thing because the coach had appointed Junmyeon to give her extra lessons after the usual training. From then on, they became friends and Joohyun couldn't explain how elated she was. 

She remembered the jealousy on the girls' faces when they saw Junmyeon hanging out with her. Junmyeon was caring and aside tennis, Junmyeon also offered to give her tutoring session, which she very grateful for. His guy friends were always tease them and Junmyeon would just shoo them away by stating that they were just friends, breaking Joohyun's heart a little whenever she heard those words. Junmyeon was Joohyun's first crush. She liked him so much that she worked really hard in middle school so she could attend the same high school as Junmyeon and indeed, they ended up in the same high school and same class. Joohyun wanted to attract Junmyeon's attention so the holiday before high school began, Joohyun learned to wear contact lens and and put on minimal makeup. Junmyeon was surprised by Joohyun's change on the first day of school and when he asked her why the sudden change, she merely said it was time for a fresh start. 

Everyone in school shipped them and most of their friends could tell Joohyun's feelings for Junmyeon, but the guy was too dense to realise. Many girls tried to hit on Junmyeon but the guy kindly rejected them, and Joohyun was secretly happy about it because none of the girls was as close to Junmyeon as her and it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter