capítulo trece

Inner Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon reaching Sehun's apartment, that is situated in one of the buildings of the main mansion, the three of them threw Jongin and Chanyeol onto the couch. 

"What the do they eat? They are so god damn heavy!"

Baekhyun tried to catch his breath as he dropped his tired self onto the armchair. He felt like he used up all his energy from carrying Jongin from the carpark to the apartment. Sehun took off his bomber jacket and sat on another empty armchair, while Areum remained standing there, feeling really bothered by the vomit stench but quickly hid the grimace on her face in case the other two boys notice it.

"I better get going, it's pretty late and there is school tomorrow."

Sehun and Baekhyun turned their heads to Areum, who was talking in a hushed tone as she didn't want to disturb the drunk boys. 

"Wait! Your dress..."

Sehun pointed at the stained dress. The stench was so bad that even from afar, he could smell it. How is it possible for Areum to not mind and feel nothing about the smell. Right then, he seems to forget that she was the person who ruined his life and he felt bad for that to happen to the innocent girl, who wasn't even friends with Jongin and Chanyeol but got dragged into it solely because he asked her for help.

"It's okay, this isn't some expensive dress," Areum shrugged.

"No, but how are you going to go home with that stain? No taxi driver is going to pick you up."

"I will be fine, don't worry! Make some hangover soup for them," Areum tilted her chin to dead logs, "I reckon they are going to wake up with a major headache tomorrow." 

Areum picked up her tote bag and left, As the door shut, Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other, not knowing what to comment on the awkward situation except for plotting the death of Chanyeol and Jongin the next morning.

 

Indeed, Chanyeol and Jongin were complaining about their heads pounding like mad the next morning. Baekhyun, who has stayed overnight at Sehun's place, scoffed and gave them a earful for not drinking responsibly despite knowing their low alcohol tolerance.

Sehun came out of the kitchen with two cups of ginger tea, and placed them in front of Jongin and Chanyeol. He then shot them an annoyed expression.

"The next time you guys cause such trouble again, I am dumping you guys on the street."

"Ayeeee," Chanyeol gave the youngest a hug sideways, "There is no way you will do that to your hyung! Thanks maknae!"

"Kim Areum is such a poor soul..." Baekhyun shook his head and clicked his tongue.

Chanyeol and Jongin frowned, completely clueless why Baekhyun brought up that outcast.

"Dude, you vomited on her last night! You can't remember?"

Jongin choked on the hot tea and he almost spill the content onto Sehun's carpet, "WHAT?" 

"Poor girl had to go home with the vomit stain and the stench lingering on her dress," Baekhyun wanted to laugh so badly at the flabbergasted Jongin, who still couldn't digest the anecdotes Baekhyun narrated. He must have made a fool out of himself in front of the girl he despised last night. 

"You aren't the worst, Chanyeol is."

Baekhyun had a devilish smile on his face, as he revealed the story of Chanyeol calling Areum a beauty. He hugged his stomach and laughed obnoxiously, with Jongin joining along. Chanyeol dropped his body as his legs weakened.

", that can't be real..."

"It is," Sehun added, "How much did you drink exactly to get so intoxicated and call Areum a beauty?"

Chanyeol kicked his long legs in the air and whined animatedly on the ground, "I am so screwed!! This is so embarrassing!!"

"Blame Sehun. He brought her along."

Sehun's face fell as he narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun.

"Why were you with her?" 

"I was forced to by my grandfather. Enough of crap, we are going to be late for school."

While Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol rushed to get out of the house, Jongin remained unfazed and lied on Sehun's couch with his legs shaking in the air.

"Have fun guys, I am going to sleep."

The boys cursed at Jongin, while Sehun grabbed the nearest cushion and threw at his friend who is taking full advantage of his superior status as the son of their school's principal.

 

When Sehun, Jongin, and Chanyeol arrived at school, they happened to see Sulli and Joohyun, with their arms linked, walking down the corridor and giggling to whatever the girls were discussing about.

"Hyung, that's the definition of beauty," Sehun pointed at the two pretty girls who seem to outshine everyone else along the corridor. The boys who walked past them can't help to turn their heads around and to catch a glimpse of the girls again; girls see them as the objects of envy and dream to be like them but it's unattainable. Beside the girls, was a nonchalant looking Kyungsoo, who scares everyone away with his furrowed brows and scutinised eyes but switched a soft expression when the girls acknowledged h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter