Run This World

Think About It

Running after the giant after school, Baekhyun yells his name in a song-like way. Chanyeol can't help but hear him and just know that everyone around them is staring.

"Chanyeol! Can you drive me home?"

"No."

"I'll beat you up if you don't!" The threat is almost intimidating... but then Baekhyun giggles. "Whoops."

"I don't have a car. Go ask BMW boy to drive your home."

"Oh, well, I like motorcycles, too!" Baekhyun retorts. "Please? I have to be home on time today! It's my mom's birthday. Plus, Jongdae's car is in the shop. He's getting his windows tinted."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol turns around. His height looms over the boy who walks straight into his chest. "Can't you walk home, runt?"

"Yeah, but I'll be late."

"Better late than never."

"If you drive me, I'll let you stay for my mom's birthday dinner!" Baekhyun offers, smiling with all his teeth showing.

The giant cringes. Sometimes, he didn't know whether or not the kid was being serious or if he was just playing around. "Listen, I'm not interested in meeting the damn woman who gave birth to you."

They reach the place where Chanyeol's bike is stationed. Without missing a beat, Baekhyun let's out an "Oooh..."

But when he tries to reach out to touch it, the giant stops him by grabbing his hand mid-air. "Don't touch what isn't yours."

A split second passes before he noticed the blush of red highlighting Bakehyun's cheeks.

"What the hell are you blushing for?"

"You said don't touch what isn't yours," Baekhyun says, answering him. "But... you're touching my hand. Are you saying we should be official?"

Immediately, Chanyeol drops his hand and lightly shoves Baekhyun a step back. "You're so ing annoying!"

"Maybe, but I'm your annoying--"

Unclipping his helmet from his bag, Chanyeol throws the latter a glare, but it isn't enough to cover up the flustered look on his face. "Enjoy your walk home."

Baekhyun sighs. "Okay. Fine, I'll let it go this time."

"Good--"

"Because I can't believe we held hands for the first time just now."

"Oh my god."

- - - - - -- - - -

a/n: a very short update lmao