Bro Walk Boardwalks

Think About It

Summary: Jongin's just a gangster who yells things at his best friend.

 

 


Sehun looks around and sees some cotton candy. Next to the cotton candy stand are some girls who look bored.

"Look. Girls," he says, pointing at them.

Jongin glances over really quickly before shaking his head. He sighs as he keeps walking. "No, bro."

Confused, Sehun walks a bit faster to catch up. "What do you mean 'no, bro', bro?"

"I'm just... bored!" Jongin groans, exasperated. He stares at the sky and notices a helicopter nearby that's approaching.

But he doesn't pay much attention to it.

"What do you mean you're bored?" Sehun frowns, looking around for more girls (maybe MILFS...maybe). "Are you still in your feelings?"

"Yes. That's exactly it."

The helicopter sound is getting louder and louder.

Stopping him, Sehun grabs the gangster by the arm and pulls him to a stop.

(Damn, those hands really are soft.)

"Bro... Don't tell me." Sehun slowly shakes his head. "You... like someone."

Jongin covers his mouth with a hand and looks away briefly, but it's not enough. He's already blushing. "It's not someone—"

"Yeah, you do! You have that same look that Boss had months ago!" Sehun exclaims in shock. "Oh, ! Don't tell me!"

"Sehun—"

The helicopter makes everything harder to hear so Sehun cups his hands together and yells, "YOU LIKE LITTLE BOSS!"

Jongin looks taken aback like he wasn't expecting that.

Which he really wasn't.

Cupping his own hands together, Jongin yells back, "NO. I LIKE YOU, BRO!"

Sehun his head. "HUH?"

"YEAH—"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, BRO!" Sehun shouts, pointing at his ears and shaking his head.

Jongin frowns at the helicopter. Who the world could that be...?

"I SAID, I LIKE YOU, BRO!"

Nodding, Sehun smiles. He gives him a thumbs up. "YOU LIKE CUTE GIRLS, BRO? COME ON! LET'S FIND YOU ONE, THEN."

In that moment, the helicopter starts flying away and everything goes back to normal.

And Jongin shuts up.

Throwing an arm around Jongin, Sehun starts walking them down the boardwalk again. "Good thing you said 'cute girls'. I don't think Chanyeol would like it if you liked Little Boss, too! I heard Boss say 'I love you, runt' the other day. Who knew he could be that nice."

 


A/n: if u backtrack, you'll see character development

Twitter 

Ko-Fi  (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz