To Do List

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun preparing for things because he's a preparer.

 


 

Baekhyun makes a list of things he wants to do before leaving, making it as simple as possible.

1. Ice cream date on a sunny day because gangsters love ice cream!

2. Beach day with the Handsomest Boys and other friends like Jongdae!

3. Sleepover party/horror movie night! Sehunnie is in charge of soda!!

4. Lotte World with Yeol! (Note: take pic in front of castle <3)

5. Picnic date at the park with Park (heheh)

6. Watch the sunset on top of a really high building.

7. Visit Namsan Tower and leave a lock behind. (Note: buy before going up or else expensive)

8. Finish Hell's Kitchen.

9. Set up a schedule for Skype chat dates and finalize calendars.

10. Buy Polaroid camera for love letters!

 


 

[ From: Babe ] Can I come over tomorrow after school? I want to show you something!

From: Yeol <3 ] Yeah

 


 

Chanyeol hasn't used Skype since... . He doesn't remember, but that doesn't matter because he has to help Baekhyun set one up anyways. 

The runt picks a photo of a baby duck he found online as his profile pic even though Chanyeol insists that he changes it. 

"I want to see your face in my contacts, not this duck."

"But look at it!"

Chanyeol doesn't want to look at it, but Baekhyun's persistent expression is enough for the gangster to let it go. "Fine," he mutters, clicking save changes before the runt's profile refreshes to reflect the new DP.

"Good?"

Nodding, Baekhyun hugs the gangster and sits on his lap. The gaming chair rocks back and forth when he does so.

"Okay, so. We'll skype, like, every day. I'll show you my dorm, my friends, my...um, everything else!"

Chanyeol snorts. "Be realistic."

"I am!" Baekhyun frowns at him. "What's not realistic about it?"

"You're going to be too busy to talk every day." 

"No, I'll make time--"

Cutting his off, Chanyeol shakes his head. "We're going to make another schedule," he says. Making sure to keep Baekhyun on his lap, the gangster leans forward just enough to grab a piece of paper and pencil with one hand. "We'll try to Skype on the weekend. Early Saturday evenings for you, Sunday afternoons for me. Then--"

When Chanyeol glances over, it looks like Baekhyun's getting ready to argue. 

And he is.

"Can we make it three times a week--"

"No. You need to focus." Chanyeol makes that clear. "I'll call you every other day, and--"

"Why can't we call every day?" 

"Because you need to focus." Sighing, the gangster keeps marking down notes. "Anyways, like I said, every other day. We'll try to make it so it's around 8 pm your time or after your classes are over. If it makes you feel any better, you can text me during the off-days. Just don't overdo it."

"Okay..." The compromise is better than nothing at all. "Then I'll text you every day! But moderately--I guess."

"That's fine." Looking at the paper, Chanyeol presses his lips together. "I'm okay with this."

Baekhyun sighs dramatically and crosses his arms... but he agrees anyways. "It could be better, but... I can live with it."

"Then this'll be our schedule."

 


a/n: i have events planned! see yall later!

leave a vote and a comment! tell me an update onn your crush :p

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz