Home Sweet Pineapple

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he cancels the Lotte World plans.

 


It's Saturday.

And it's 12:38 p.m.

Not that Baekhyun's checking.

But, like... he kind of is.

Only because Chanyeol was supposed to get to his aunt's house and pick him up for their first official date since being together again at 12 but he hasn't called or texted back or anything— maybe he just got lost.

Or something.

By the time 1 p.m. hits, Baekhyun starts to think that maybe he misread something. Maybe Chanyeol said he couldn't make it and there was some kind of miscommunication...?

Either way, Chanyeol has no excuse to just... not answer the phone.

Baekhyun plops down on his bed.

Fudge.

He was really hoping that things would go smoothly but of course it doesn't.

Worst thing is, Salem's not there to anxiously pet.

But he decides to give Chanyeol the benefit of doubt. Maybe he is lost... Maybe he can't find the house. Maybe he's stuck in traffic.

A lot of maybes....

Then, Baekhyun hears the faintest sound of a motorbike right outside his window. Scrambling up from his bed, he peers outside only to see... nothing. Because Aunt Chaerin's fudging plants are in the way!

Leaving his room, Baekhyun hurried down the stairs and almost slides to a halt when he sees Chanyeol walking past the front window with a pizza box. And a baseball cap on...

He kind of looks like a pizza delivery guy.

Not that Baekhyun has a problem with that. He'd let the pizza boy hit it any time.

Confused but also super excited, he throws the door open and smiles up at the gangster who looks shocked. He didn't even get the chance to knock on the door.

"You're late!" Baekhyun pretends to scold but it's also really bad acting and Chanyeol's not buying it. "I was beginning to think you were standing me up."

"Sorry. I should've called." Chanyeol looks around, lips pressed together. "Can I come in?"

"Sure! But I thought we were going to Lotte World."

Chanyeol makes an apologetic face as he steps in and starts taking off his shoes. "I thought about what you said." He pauses. "I think it's better if we spend some time alone together."

Baekhyun can feel his heart racing... a bit.

"My auntie and uncle aren't here today. Well, they're coming back later tonight, but that means we can have a pizza party together in my room."

"Perfect. Where's your room?"

Grabbing the gangster's only free hand, Baekhyun starts leading him up the stairs. "Follow me! Okay, but don't judge my room. I haven't really decorated it and it's just the guest room until I get settled into the dorms in September, so it's just temporary!"

Chanyeol snorts. "Don't get so worked up about it."

"You're right. All that matters is that I have a quiet bed!" Baekhyun giggles at the thought. "So I can get a good night's rest! Duh."

Once inside the room, Baekhyun takes the pizza box from Chanyeol hand and puts it down on his desk. Just as he turns around, he catches the gangster taking off his baseball cap and— for the first time— notices the slightly bruised cheek bones.

"You can pick what we're watching." Chanyeol sits down on the edge of the bed. "Did you want to keep watching Hell's—"

Speed walking over to the giant, Baekhyun cups the man's face in between his hand and gasps. "What happened to your face!? Why do you have boo-boos? Did you fall!? Does it hurt? I have ointment! Or maybe it's just a skin rash... Unless—"

Taking the runt's hands into his own, Chanyeol sighs. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me—"

"Did you get jumped? By big scary men? I've seen it happen on dramas—"

"I didn't get jumped, idiot."

Baekhyun frowns. "Then why is it all red and stuff?" he asks... "I'll just keep asking you if you don't say it, you know. Tell me."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol hooks his arm around the latter's waist and pulls the runt down onto the bed with him before rolling over on top. They lock eyes for a second before the gangster kisses him on the forehead.

"I had to set some things straight with someone," he mutters, kind of embarrassed to even really say it out loud. It's just something he wants to move on from— like, super fast.

But Baekhyun's quick to catch his drift.

"You met up with Rin, didn't you?" Baekhyun  bites down on his bottom lip, watching the way Chanyeol looks off for a split second before looking back at him. "That's why you were late."

But all Chanyeol does is shrug. "And the pizza."

"And the pizza..."

Baekhyun goes quiet...

Then, as seconds pass, he reaches upward and drags the gangster's down for a kiss.

"I feel kinda bad now," he murmurs against Chanyeol's lips. "I feel like I'm stealing someone's boyfriend... But, I mean, I can't steal someone who's always been mine. That's just part of the rules, Yeol."

"When did you get so jealous?" Chanyeol whispers, slanting his mouth over the latter's for a quick tease.

"Im not jealous." Baekhyun groans when he feels Chanyeol running his hands down his body and, eventually, underneath his t-shirt. "I've been missing you since December. The possessiveness should wear off in a couple of weeks or something. That's what Junmyeonnie said."

"I'm sorry."

"You still have to make it up to me."

"I know." Chanyeol rests his head in the crook of Baekhyun's neck before pulling away. "So... What do you want to watch?"

"You said we left off in Hell's Kitchen around season 12, right?"

Chanyeol nods.

In turn, Baekhyun smiles. "Okay. Let's watch season 12– but we have to reschedule Lotte World, okay?"

"Okay."

Baekhyun puckers his lips. "Seal the deal then."

And Chanyeol does.

 


A/N: THE END!!! 🥰🥰🎉🎊

so I thought about ending it— sike! We have more to go ... if someone can guess what the title ref is (without google) I'll answer 1 dumb question

Leave a vote and a comment 🙂 we're going celebrity  AU I think