Chapter 2

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An unattractive young man slowly approaches a store that sells gadget such as television and speakers. His eyes glued to the person inside the television.

His dream girl!

He smile widely while watching the girl dance and singing from outside the glass window.

People around him give him disgusted glare as they whispering to each other.

"He likes that Jennie! I never thought a beggar could have a feeling..hahahaha..," the man can hear some of their conversation.

"Well, Jennie too deserves someone like him..that girl such a drama queen..",.

"Heol! He should sign up for that audition! I think they made a good match! Imagine if he's on the television!,".

They laugh happily as the man slowly turn to them. He grabs one of the teenagers as his other friends scream and run.

"What audition? Can I meet that girl???," the man asked excitedly. He's been dreaming day and night about his dream girl. Like an other man, he too has this feeling for the girl. To meet and to talk with them.

"Ummm..there's an audition...umm in front of the Mango Entertainment Building. They're looking for Jennie's future..husband..," the teenage boy answers nervously.

"Husband???? Anyone can participate it? ," the unattractive latter asked hopefully.

"Ye..yeah.. Including you..,"

"Me??? Me can meet her? Woahhh! ," the latter happily laugh. "How do I look?," he wipe his face and spit some saliva on his bare hand before putting it on his hair to make him self looking good and sharp.

The teenage boy could only control his urge to vomit.

"You looking great!," he lied.

"Oho! Thanks buddy!," the man run happily across the street to go to the audition building.

 

*************

 

"Next!," Chaeyoung called another participant. Even after hour and hour working, they still didn't have a 'suitable' candidate for Jennie. Most of the participants are good looking and come from good family. Of course they would happily reject them.

"Hello, I'm Daniel from USA. I want to marry Jennie because she's my type of girl. She's wild and like to have fun..," a taller man introduce himself.

Chaeyoung and Lisa rolled their eyes. Now an american guy are willing to fly over just to marry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter