Chapter 30

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month passes already. Jisoo and Jennie now can stand with each other as they sometimes comfortable with skinships. But for Jisoo, he just thought everything just an act since the camera's rolling 24 hours a day in every week.

He so bad at reading people. While Jennie herself feels Jisoo like her new friend. A friend who can she bullied sometimes, a friend who she can play with or a friend who supports her in any way he could.

Jennie remembers a week ago, Jisoo spent his time by being her side when she released her new album. The latter willing to wait her for few hours at the backstage alone. Jisoo even tries to cheered her up before the interview starts by cracking some jokes so she wouldn't feel nervous.

Jennie never been so open to anyone. But Jisoo makes her feel like she can be a better person sometimes.

Even if it just a pure friendship for her, she can't stop the affection she felt when Jisoo around her. She can't stop feeling nervous every time they're making some contact. Even just an eyes contact.

Still, Jennie didn't want to mess up things.

"Hey..what are you doing?," Jisoo ask as he sits next to daydreaming Jennie.

"Um nothing.. Just thinking about something..," Jennie replies. She pretends to look for an another channel on the television.

"Okay. But nothing good on the TV right now. I'm bored. Why don't we go do something else?," Jisoo suggesting.

Jennie turns her head to the latter.

"Any suggestion? I'm all ear..," she doesn't argue.

Jisoo grins like a naughty kid as he leans closer to the lady. Jennie holds her breath. The more Jisoo leans forward to her, the more Jennie leans backward to avoids the man so there's no unwanted scene happen.

Jisoo smile. "I wonder if you ever tries street foods..," he said.

Jennie couldn't say anything since they're so close. So she just shook her head.

"You never try it? Not even once?,'' Jisoo still wouldn't back up. He couldn't see how uncomfortable Jennie is right now.

Jennie shook her head again.

"Okay. Let's try some. You might like it..," Jisoo finally back up as Jennie silently relief.

"I don't think I would like it..," Jennie says. She think street foods are dirty.

"Aiguu..you're so born rich. Wouldn't you want to at least try to have a difference life once?," Jisoo replies.

"No. Why would I? I'm happy with my life..," Jennie bluntly said.

"Are you?," Jisoo ask. "Are you really happy? You're getting thinner everyday. You work hard everyday. You don't have enough rest and you have low blood sugar because of that..," he said again.

Sometime Jisoo feel bad for Jennie. The latter working so hard but she never look so happy. Some of the people hates her too no matter how good her song, her dance or how beautiful she are.

Jennie stays silent.

"How long it been since you go out and enjoy this life?," Jisoo ask.

"Is going to club counted?," Jennie ask back. Jisoo glares her.

"That's not having fun. That's is the way you run from your problem, your stressful life..its not the same as having fun. Having fun wouldn't need you to chunked the alcohol..," Jisoo rolled his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter