Chapter 47

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A private plane landed on Seoul's land just three days after the 'Just Married' farewell show aired.

Men in black suits instantly stand in line to greets the person that just steps out from the plane. A young man runs happily to the latter with his arms wide open.

"Dad....," the young man hugs the well-respected man.

"How are you, Mino?," the older man ask. He's Mr Song. A world renowed architect and businessman with an excellent reputation.

Mr Song owned two architecture's company in States and two in Korea. But that was a long time ago before he retired and give his empire to Song Mino, his only son.

"I'm fine dad. Let's go. The car is waiting for us..," Mino replies. Mr Song nod.

They walks into the airport's building as the men in black suits always stays around them.

"Korea change a lot..," Mr Song comments proudly as his eyes admiring inside the big building.

"Yeah it is..," Mino smile.

Mr Song suddenly stop his paces.

"What's wrong dad?," the young man ask his father. He see the older man looks uncomfortable.

"Aiguu..my stomach acting up. I need a restroom..," Mr Song said.

"I'll take you there. The VIP restroom's area is in that corner," Mino pointed out the place as Mr Song nod and follows his son. "Check the place. Make sure its empty..," Mino said to one of the bodyguard. The bodyguard nod and run to the restroom.

As the still on their way to the toilet, there's few peoples around them giving Mr Song and Mino mocking or sarcastic looks as Mr Song notices it.

He want to just let it pass by since he thoughts that the people might be jealous of his achievements and wealthiness.

But he heard one of them said, "That's Song Mino, right? The man who came into Jisoo and Jennie's relationship?," Mr Song stop his pace as some of the bodyguard done the same. As for Mino, he still didn't know his father is left behind.

"Yeah..he really had a thick skin. Aren't he ashamed by ruining the show? He didn't even says sorry when the truth came out..," replies the one of the woman that bad-mouthing Mino.

"I know right??! Poor Jisoo!," another person joins the 'gossip' group.

One of the group then caught an old man stands silently with his eyes staring at them. "Who's that old man?," she ask. The group shook their head. "Freaky! Let's go..," say the one who said Mino had thick skin. They quickly left the area.

"Dad?," Mino comes from behind the old man as Mino place his hand on that man's shoulder. He just noticed the old man aren't actually following him.

Mr Song turns to Mino.

"Let's just go to our home!," he says sternly. The old man's look changed into an icy one.

Mr Song walks away, leaving the confused Mino behind. Mino looks around him as he notices a few people looking at him with their mocking smile.

"Damn it!," he silently cursed before leaving that place. He runs to his father side.

 

"You just left the States for 2 months and now you're making another gossip?!!," Mr Song throws his phone to the floor. Reading the local news make him gone mad. Mino keeps his head hanging low. He didn't have a gut to stares that man's eyes. "You done this before and you've promised to me that I could trust you!! I left the company to have my vacation and enjoy my short life and this is what you did behind my back?!!! Don't you know how long I'm struggling to built my name? To get the people respects us?? Do you know how long?! Why don't you just go marry someone if you're so desperate?! You ruined our name in just one day!," Mr Song fumes in anger. He still couldn't believe the news that the read just now.

Mino stays silent.

"Don't you have something to say?!," Mr Song scolds the man.

"I'm-I'm sorry, dad..," Mino keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter