Chapter 21

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hurry up! We'll be late!," Jisoo shouts from a far. Today is the last day they're in Japan as Jennie getting better already. Thanks to Jisoo, he keeps awake to taking care of her even Jennie always suspecting him might doing something bad.

Jennie rolled her eyes for the who knows how many times that day.

Since she feels guilty (not really) about her getting sick, she strengthen herself to do things Jisoo want to do today. And because of her 'kindness', they wandering around the city for almost 4 hours already.

If Jisoo saw things that he never saw or try before, he would go for it. Like a few hours ago, the man's eyes caught a comic store on the street and he just burst into it and bought some comics. Then, Jisoo would tries any street foods that he found.

'What is he? Nine?,' Jennie in disbelief. Luckily she doesn't have to spend her money on Jisoo since Lisa gave him money again. If not, Jennie could gone broke that day.

"Yahh! Hurry! Look what I've found!," Jisoo happily waves his hand to her.

Jennie always wondering how can the man be all excited all the time. Even he stays awake till the midnight, he still look energetic and good.

Is he using drugs? She thought.

"What is it?," Jennie catches her breath.

"See that?," Jisoo pointed out mickey mouse's ears headbands along with Minnie mouse's ears headbands too.

"Um yeah? So what?," Jennie looks him confusedly.

"Let's buy it. You know what people say..couple item..," Jisoo said as Jennie laugh.

"Yah.. Stop joking around..we don't need it..," she said.

"We need this. We need to use it when we try the photo booth there..," Jisoo the pointed out a photo booth across the streets.

Jennie sighs silently. She doesn't have much choices since there's cameras around them.

"Fine...whatever you said..," Jennie had to surrender.

Jisoo smile widely as he signalling the old man that sells the headband. He manage to buy the headbands for them without communicating to the old man.

"Here you go. For you..," Jisoo gives the Minnie mouse's headband to Jennie as he then wears the Mickey mouse's headband.

Jennie stares the headband in her hand. She's battling with her pride to wears it.

"Aiguu.. Let me help you..," Jisoo voices interrupts her though. He take the headband from Jennie's hand and gently putting it on Jennie's head without waiting the latter to answer him. "There you go. You look cute..," he not forget to praised Jennie.

"Cute? Really?," Jennie mockingly says.

"Yeah.. Now let's go to the photo booth. I want to try it..," Jisoo lies. The only reason he desperately want to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter