Chapter 14

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo woke up from his bed as he take shower before preparing breakfast for him and Jennie. Like the usual, he's the first one to wake up. At least that what he thought.

As soon as he's out from his room, he can see Jennie sitting on the chair next to the counter kitchen table. Jennie heard Jisoo close the room door as she turns quickly to the latter.

"Hey! Morning!," Jennie greets Jisoo with a wide smile.

Jisoo feels weird by the situation but still try his best to smile. "Morning.. Do you hungry?," like usual, Jisoo is really concern about Jennie's health.

"Yes...," Jennie answers. "But I already prepare some food for us..," Jennie continue before Jisoo make his way to prepare food for them.

"You cook?," Jisoo didn't believe his ears.

"Yes...," Jennie smile as Jisoo widen his eyes, doesn't believe in Jennie. "No pabo-yah...I called the delivery food and its here already..," Jennie chuckles seeing Jisoo's reaction.

"Heol... What did you order?," Jisoo ask as he take his seat in front of Jennie.

"Korean food. You said its more delicious right?," Jennie replies. She voluntarily open the box that contains their foods as Jisoo just keep his mouth shut while looking Jennie's doing her job.

Even though he knew that Jennie just pretending to be nice, it couldn't stop him from feeling weird.

Seems all the act look surreal.

"Here, for you..," Jennie cut his thought as she gives a bowl of jjangmyun to Jisoo. "Wait for the surprise..I think you'll like this..TADA!!," she smile cutely as giving Jisoo another plate of kimchi.

Jisoo smile happily and instantly forget about Jennie weird acting. Hell, he even forgive Jennie because abandoned him last night.

"Woahhh...," Jisoo quickly grabs the chopsticks and starts digging in. Not wanting to wait for Jennie.

Jennie silently scoffed.

If not because Lisa blackmailing her last night, she wouldn't have to do this. Acting cute, smiling and buying korean food for the beggar is opposite from her.

"Are you not eating that?," Jisoo ask with his mouth still full.

"No. I'm eating it..," Jennie glares him as she's cover the plate with her arm , protecting the jjangmyun. She's hungry too. Jennie spoon a mouthful of jjangmyun into as she stares Jisoo.

"Uhh.. Okay..geez. Slowly..," Jisoo said. At least the old Jennie is coming back.

They eat silently and peacefully as suddenly Jisoo's eyes caught the mess on Jennie's face.

"Hey.. You got jjangmyun sauce on your face..," he said.

"Hm? ," Jennie stops. "Where?," she ask Jisoo.

"On the left side..below your lips..," Jisoo said.

"Here?," Jennie ask as she wipes at the wrong spot.

"Aiguu.. I told you, your left side. Not my left side.. ," Jisoo rolled his eyes.

"I can't see. Help me then..," Jennie said.

Jisoo chuckles naughtily before answering, "Nah.. Just let it be. You look cute..".

"Yah!," Jennie raised her voice as Jisoo just let her be.

Suddenly, a sound of people entering the loft can be heard. Jisoo and Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter