Chapter 6

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie quietly look Jisoo from a far. They currently at the beautiful park to begin the first shooting. Jennie had to make a dramatic entrance as Jisoo wait for her near the river bank. Well, that's what Lisa ask them to do though. 

"Peeking at your future husband again?," a voice comes from Jennie's back. Jennie turn around and caught her manager's assistant smiling to her. 

"No. Why would I, Hayeon-shi?," Jennie ignorantly shrugs her shoulder. 

The manager's assistant named Hayeon, chuckles slightly makes Jennie annoyed. Luckily she's one of the director's niece. If not, Jennie would already go attack her. 

"He's hot.. Isn't he? Why'd you deny it?," Hayeon ask again. Intentionally making Jennie losing her patience as she put a microphone on Jennie's dress. 

Jennie rolled her eyes. 

"He still poor. He still a beggar.. Being good looking doesn't mean anything if you don't have money. While some people are just lucky to born as a niece of a production director..," she answers with an evil smile. "Are you done yet?". 

Hayeon lost her words as she quickly nod and leave Jennie behind. 

Jennie silently laugh at the view. 

"Jennie-shi?! Get ready. We'll begin our filming now!," Lisa shout from a far, breaking Jennie happiness. 

"5....4....3...2....1....,"

 

The sun shines brightly as the fluffy weather feels so nice because its near to the winter already. 

Jennie walks slowly to the beautiful podium near the river bank. It was builded by the crews for that program. There's a white curtain around the podium intentionally designed to creates some curiousity inside the viewers since Jisoo is not the old Jisoo anymore.

The camera silently follows Jennie's step. With that gorgeous white wedding dress, she walk towards the latter that waiting for her nervously on the podium.

Jennie arrives at her spot like she planned with Lisa earlier. 

She stop and say, "Knock! Knock!". 

There's no one replies it. Jennie cursed inside her head. She assume Jisoo forget his script. "What an amateur..," she talked to herself. 

Lisa and Chaeyoung smile to each other. They don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter