Chapter 20

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Geez.. Look at you now. From the first day I met you, you're so fragile..you should eat more you know..," Jisoo starts babbling.

Today is the new day and they suppose to have shooting at the outside. Unfortunately, Jennie was sick. Again.

Jisoo put the wet towel on Jennie's forehead as he then sit next to the laying latter.

"You know you should pay me for taking care of you.. I think since day one..,"Jisoo said.

"Uh no. You're the one who make me like this.. I can list all the things that you've done to me..," Jennie replies.

Jisoo scoffed.

"Or maybe your body just acting up so I can take care of you. Who knows you maybe likes getting my attention..," he smirk.

"Uh huh! In your dreams. If I want an attention that person won't be you..," Jennie says again.

"I wonders all the time, how can you still be mean even if you're sick?".

"Thank you for that.. I just don't want you to step over my head..who knows you might doing something to me if I lose my guard..," the beautiful latter bluntly answers.

"Yeah. Like in the hell I want to do something with you..," Jisoo rolled his eyes.

He then grabs the towel on Jennie's forehead as its getting dry due to Jennie's warm body. He then put the towel into a bowl of water before taking it out back and squeezing the water out.

"You know there's this things called ice pack or fever patches? Instead using that old and hard way, why don't you ask Lisa for it?," Jennie said.

"Hm? Really?," Jisoo ask. He doesn't know many things though as he never get really sicks or taking care a sick person.

"How old are you? How can you not know about these things?," Jennie mockingly said.

"Um.. 27? I don't easily get sick. Besides, the old way is more better than the new way. You don't have to spend any pennies..," the man answers coolly as he then put the towel back on Jennie's forehead.

"Right... How can you know.. You don't have money..," the latter said.

Jisoo just smile as he stood up.

"Rest. I'll change this water and brings some porridge to you..".

As soon as Jisoo leaves, Jennie take out her phone and starts chatting her friend, Hyo Rin.

-Jennie : Ugh! Help me!

Not long after that she gets a reply.

-Hyo Rin : Why? Is there anything wrong? Aren't you in Japan?

-Jennie : I am. I just got sick again.

-Hyo Rin: LOL! Again? How many times you got sick this week?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter