Chapter 50

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie arrives at the Music Bank's hall as her fans gathers outside the building and cheering up for her. These few days she got more attention and loves from the people.

Her new single, Heartbreak Hotel was also a success. The music video had been released a few days ago as she'll make a comeback stage performance today.

Jennie smile and waving to her fans before going into the building. Jennie was aware that there's a few boy groups will debuted today together with a band.

She was surprised when she know there's a band will make their first appearance today since in Korea, the most trending singer that topped the music charts is a girl or boy groups or single singer like her. Actually there's a few bands in Korea but non of them ever debuted on TV show.

Most of the well known bands such as N.I.A, FT Island or Orange Caramel made their first appearance by performed on live stage. They'll made a tour around Korea and performs their songs in every city they went.

So Jennie find it interesting for the first band that'll performs on the stage of TV show today.

Jennie went to her changing room to change her clothes and done her make up. Since she's there for her comeback performance, she'll performs last. From her room she can hear the fans going wild and won't stop cheering their favorite groups or singers.

She smile. "Can I watch the show after the make up done?," Jennie ask her manager.

"Okay, no problem..," the manager unnie replies.

At the other room, Jisoo still practicing their song. Actually he was pretty nervous. Not only because he'll performs as a vocalist of their band but also because he'll performs in front hundreds of people that came including the most important person in his life, Jennie Kim.

Jisoo was aware that Jennie will make her comeback performance as he saw the list of singers and their performance's order that he got from their manager.

Jisoo breathes heavily. After those hard months struggling to move on from Jennie, Jisoo still can't forget that lady.

Now Jisoo's wondering if Jennie already forget about her feelings to him. The incident that happen a few days ago still in his mind.

If Jennie already moved on, why she still come to the stall? Why? Jisoo ask himself.

"But if I come back to her life and try to make things right again, will she be all right with it? After all, I already succeed..," Jisoo's not sure about Jennie's reaction later.

"Hyung..we'll performs after this..," Jisoo heard Min-Hyuk talking with him. Jisoo turns to that latter ask he's wondering how long he'd been daydreaming.

"Already? Aren't we suppose to performs after group Boys 24?," Jisoo ask.

"Yeah.. They're performing right now. There were four

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter