Chapter 31

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you done packaging your luggage?," Jisoo popped his head from Jennie's door room.

"Not yet.. Why'd you keep checking on me? Its your 3rd time already..," Jennie rolled her eyes. "Are you try to be a ert again?," she then squints her eyes. Her mind still remember the nightdresses' incident.

"Geez.. It was you who started it. I just afraid that you might making an excuse tomorrow. So I want to make sure you really do your job..," Jisoo grins as Jennie glares him.

"Do you think I really will do that?," Jennie ask in disbelief.

"Yes! Because its your first time in jungle. By the way..aren't you excited?," Jisoo still had his head between the wall and the door.

'If I kick the door, he'll be dead already..,' Jennie shook the thought out of her head.

"I am, Jisoo. I'm very excited...," Jennie faking a smile. Wide smile.

Jisoo giggles at the sight.

"Fine. I won't bother you..," Jisoo know Jennie's getting annoyed already. "For now...," he continues before closing the door and leaving Jennie do her thing.

"That midget..," Jennie sighs.

Not long after that, Jennie done with her job. She then steps out from her room before Jisoo would come and bother her again. Her eyes wanders around the living room and the kitchen, but the man is nowhere to be found.

"Eh? Where is he?,"Jennie ask herself. "Is he in his room?". She then make her way to Jisoo's room.

'Knock! Knock!'

"Jisoo..are you there?," Jennie calls the man's name.

Silent....

"No...I'm not," Jisoo suddenly replies from behind the lady as the lady was too shock and lose her strength. She stumbles to the floor with her back on the wall.

Jennie rubs her chest. "What the hell Jisoo?!," she breathes heavily.

Jisoo chuckles seeing Jennie's face.

"What are you doing? Why you looking for me?," he ask as he extending his arm to help Jennie stands up.

Jennie glares him but still accepting the help from Jisoo. Her eyes caught a plastic bag on Jisoo's other hand.

"Nothing. It was weird for you not coming and bothering me. And I just want to let you know I've done with my thing..," Jennie answers proudly. Jisoo smile as he then make his way to the kitchen.

Jennie follows him from behind.

"What's that?," she ask as she saw Jisoo placing the plactic bag before on the kitchen counter. Jennie then take her seat.

"That?," Jisoo ask back. He grabs a bottle of water before drinking it. After he done drinking the water, he replies, "That's for you..".

"For me?," Jennie ask. Jisoo nod.

"Go.. Check it out..," Jisoo said.

"What is this?," Jennie pull out an unknown bottle that she never saw in her life.

"Its mosquito's repellent. You can spray it to your skin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter