Chapter 42

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next in the morning, Jennie wakes up with a sad feeling. She just don't feel good and excited anymore like she used to be.

"Jisoo..," that man suddenly across her mind.

Jennie quickly leaves her bed to check on Jisoo. Jennie steps out from her room as she looks around the living room and the kitchen. No one there. And the apartment is too quiet. Jennie breaths nervously.

"Please..please be in your room..," she prays as her heart starts hurting again.

'Knock! Knock!'

"Jisoo?? Are you there? I'm coming in," Jennie couldn't wait any longer. She turns the doorknob, unlock! Its adding Jennie's nervousness. Slowly, Jennie push the door.

The door opens as presenting Jennie an empty clean bed. The sheets folded nicely on its place.

"No..no..not now...," Jennie runs to the bathroom. She still couldn't accepts the fact that Jisoo's gone.

The bathroom door open widely revealing no one. Again.

Jennie's leg getting weak as her back touches the wall before she let herself slides to the floor.

Jennie don't know why she feels so empty. She never feels that way. At least not because of someone she just know for almost 2 month. She wants to cry. But it hurts so much as she can't cry to show how much it hurts her.

'Jisoo should stay. Jisoo should be there for her. Jisoo shouldn't leave her just because the shows near it ending,' Jennie thoughts as she hugs her legs, placing her head on her knees.

But she remembers, Jisoo just her friend. He can always leave because she never told him that she love him. And even if Jennie love him, does the man feels the same? Jennie feels really hopeless and empty.

......

"Jenwie?," the voice that Jennie really wanted to hear appears. Jennie look up with her eyes all red.

"Jisoo-ah.....," Jennie hugs the man's leg. She doesn't even care how she looks right now. She just want to be sure that the man is real and didn't leaved her behind.

Jisoo smile in pain as he lowers his body, grabs Jennie's arms before pulling her up.

Jisoo hugs her tightly. 'God. How will I leave this girl?,' he's battling with his emotion.

"I thought you will leave me..," Jennie says as she feels better in Jisoo's embrace.

Jisoo chuckles bitterly.

"No. I just went to the outside to buy us foods. Luckily there's no media on this early morning..," he replies. "Are you hungry?," Jisoo ask.

Jennie nod. "But...let's stay like this for a while..," she still not letting go Jisoo.

"Okay Jennieie..," Jisoo let the woman do whatever she wants.

 

"I spoke to Lisa this early morning..," Jisoo said. He and Jennie now are having their breakfast together.

Jennie suddenly feel nervous again.

"What she said?," she ask.

"She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter