Chapter 15

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo come to the living room with foods on his hand. He put the tray on the coffee table before sitting down next to Jennie, who's currently dozing off on the couch.

'Geez. They were right. That's photoshoot took a long day to finished..,' Jisoo said to himself. His eyes trails on the peaceful Jennie.

That latter seems pretty tired. Not only because she had to changed her dresses to many times but her dresses too weighed too much. No one really helped her on the set to carry the dresses when she's moving around as her manager too is not on the set like usual.

Jisoo guesses Jennie were pretty much hated by the people. But what really bothered Jisoo on the set was Jennie didn't talked too much or act the way like she usually acted.

Jisoo shook the thought as he remembers they haven't eat anything.

"Hey..," Jisoo poked Jennie's nose.

Jennie scrunched her nose but still didn't bother to wake up. Jisoo chuckles at the sight.

"Jennie-ah...wake up! Let's eat..," Jisoo tries again. This time he poke Jennie's cheek.

"Hm?,"Jennie slowly open her eyes as she caught Jisoo naughtily smile to her. "Yahhh!," she widen her eyes and quickly cover her body with her arms. "What are you doing?," she asked suspiciously.

Jisoo giggles happily as he answers, "I'm waking you up.. Let's eat before the food get cold".

"You're scaring me..," she mumbles as she adjusted her sitting.

"You're thinking too much. If I'm going to do anything, I prefer you awake. Not like just now, you're even drooling..," Jisoo replies as he's giving Jennie a bowl of bibimbap along with the kimchi that they have this morning. Not forget to heated it first before serving it to Jennie.

Jennie glares him for saying that out loud since the cameras still rolling.

Jisoo chuckles, "Let's eat..".

Jennie silently eat her dishes as Jisoo like a food grinder finishing up his food within a minute.

"This is delicious..," he's making a comment with his mouth still full of food.

Jennie rolled her eyes, clearly not happy seeing the view beside her.

"Hey.. Do you still tired? You can take a rest after this. I'll help you to packed your clothes..," Jisoo said as he's wiping his chin.

Jennie just remembers that they'll go to Japan next in the morning.

"Nah. I'll call my manager to help me packing up..," Jennie shortly replies as she spoon another mouthful rice into .

"But its late..don't you feel bad?," Jisoo said.

'Damn! I had to act good since this cameras around me, don't I?,' Jennie sighs.

"Never mind.. I'll do it myself then. Besides, why do you want to help me pack my stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter