Chapter 18

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You want to try this?," Jisoo handed Jennie the fake gun as Jennie takes it.

Since the 'almost puked out' incident, Jisoo decided to just enjoy the simple games that they provided at the Disneyland. Even Jennie persuades him to do what he wants, Jisoo thought that it'll be no fun without Jennie beside him.

"How do I do this?," Jennie ask. She tries to shoot some of the target in front her but its nowhere near from hitting it.

Jisoo chuckles beside her, belittling the latter.

"This is so easy.. How can you not hitting that target? Let me show you how to get it done..," Jisoo now can act cockily to the things he's good at.

Jisoo took the fake gun from Jennie as he posed handsomely just to hit the target in front him. However, its nowhere close to the target can too.

Jennie laugh at the sight. It was different. She thinks Jisoo were too funny and she laugh sincerely because of that. Not because of an act that she need to pulled off for the cameras.

But still deep inside Jennie still wants to denies the feeling that she's start changing a little bit day by day.

That is not her, she thought.

"Aiguu..," Jisoo sighs in defeated as Jennie snaps back to reality. "Playing with this makes me hungry..," he said dorkily.

"So do you want to eat?," Jennie ask.

Jisoo nod to answer her.

"Let's find something to eat then..," Jennie smile to the latter. Jisoo smile to her back as he gains confident to hold Jennie's hand.

Jennie looks him with a surprise but never pulled her hand from the man. Its giving Jisoo more confidence to interlocks his hand with Jennie.

"Let's go!," Jisoo couldn't see any changes on Jennie that day as he thought everything's just a pure acts.

 

"Jendeuk-ah... Ahhh," Jisoo asked Jennie to open as surprisingly Jennie's following the exact things Jisoo asked. Jisoo gently shoved a piece of creamy bun into Jennie's mouth. "Is it good?," he asked.

Jennie nods quietly. She thought many of things.

'I think I'm confused..,' Jennie convincing herself.

"Hey...," Jisoo poke Jennie's nose. "Are you okay? You seems a little bit off today..," he said.

"I'm fine..," Jennie inhales a deep breath. She looks the innocent latter beside her. Jennie leans closer to him as she whispers, "Touch me again I'll kick you when we back at the hotel".

Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter