Chapter 46

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been 2 weeks since the last time Jennie saw Jisoo as the last episode of their show aired last week. But Jennie didn't even watched it. She hates that the fact she still missing Jisoo everyday.

Lisa even give Jisoo's phone to Jennie. She said its for Jisoo and she hopes that she would find Jisoo. Jennie were grateful to that.

Later on she found out about Hyo Rin's message. At first Jennie were pretty pissed about that. But then she forgave the woman. All she done is to protects her. Not because she hates Jisoo. Jennie just hope her stops middling in on her love life. And Hyo Rin did.

The show had been a huge controversial even its been weeks already as Jennie got called many names. One of them are . Most of the viewers misunderstood herself since they thought she played with Jisoo's heart.

Jennie didn't care about it anymore. She's tired with her world. Sooner or later they'll forget about it, she says to herself. She avoided reporters as her company want her to stay under the radar for a while.

So, the only things that Jennie can do now is busying herself with this new program that she made to help the homeless. Every weekend she secretly went to the place that her manager had set up for her to gives the helps like foods and clothes as she doesn't want the unwanted attention.

Her mind only focusing on finding Jisoo. Moreover, Jennie feels more better being around the people who doesn't know her. They are more real and aren't judging her. She too feels relief every time the good foods finished as the homeless people were happy.

But one thing's missing. Jisoo never been founded. He never came to the place that Jennie's set up for her program. Jennie even did the charity done under the bridge of Han's river. Not once, three times already.

Yeah, she didn't forget about the story about where's Jisoo stayed on every winter season.

"Where is he?," Jennie ask herself.

She missed that man.

Even the nice old ahjumma that sell foods don't know where he is. She told Jennie that the last time she saw Jisoo was the day that the man left Jennie.

"I shouldn't give up..," Jennie tries to strengthen herself. Give up is not an option.

 

'I’m not sad because I believe that you will find me again.....'

Jennie's phone ringing. The woman slides the answer's button.

"Hello?".

"Jennie-shi?," a familiar voice replies.

"Yes, Chaeyoung-shi?," Jennie said. "Is there anything I can help you?," she ask.

"Um, its for the 'Just Married' wrapping. A talkshow with the couples. We want to make sure if you can be on set tomorrow. I'm sure your manager told you about it. You can come, right?," Chaeyoung ask back.

'Shoot!,' Jennie forgot about it.

"Um y-yeah. My manager told me about it. Um, is my appearance is necessary?," She ask. Jennie really don't want to be on the television right now.

"To be truth, yeah. Its a good time to clear the speculation that people made as your company giving the permission for you to talk about it," Chaeyoung explains. Jennie chuckles bitterly.

"If that speculation being clear, is Jisoo coming back to me? Is Mino stop ruining me and Jisoo's life? I'm not interested..," Jennie replies.

"But I have something that'll make you better...," Chaeyoung quickly said before the latter ended the call.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?," she ask. "Is Jisoo there?," she's hoping too much.

"No. He's not here. But he left something for you..," Chaeyoung explains. "So are you coming?".

Jennie sighs disappointed.

"We'll see..bye Chaeyoung-shi..," Jennie ends the call.

'What did you left for me, Jisoo? Why don't you just stay?'.

 

The next day, the crews of KBS company were busy setting up the stage as the viewer starts entering the hall.

Lisa talking to Chaeyoung down at the stage. They looks serious since Chaeyoung just informs Lisa that Jennie still haven't show up.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Bada and Won Kap already enters the stage. They take their seats as the fans inside the hall cheering for them.

Not long after that, Jae Suk and La Miran enters th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter