Chapter 22

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo and Jennie finally arrives in Korea. People were pretty much recognize Jisoo as his news with Tzuyu spreads on the internet too since Tzuyu openly mention his name in Japan TV show.

As they still in Seoul Airport, many people gather around them, trying to take pictures.

Jennie looks around her as she coldly signalling them to stop taking her picture. Unfortunately for her, the people are there not because of her. They are there because of Jisoo.

But Jennie didn't know that until some of them screaming Jisoo's name, hoping Jisoo would notice them.

Hearing his name being called, Jisoo quickly turn his head to the noise with his eyes wide open.

"Are they calling my name?," he ask Jennie, who's currently standing beside him. They're still waiting for the production crews and staffs that stuck at the baggage claim area.

"Uh huh..," Jennie shortly replies.

Jisoo then smile widely to the crowds as he waves his hand to them. The super fanatic women then screams louder when they saw Jisoo's cute reaction.

"Why are they calling my name?," Jisoo manage to ask in the midst of chaos.

"I don't know..maybe because you're here with ME..," Jennie emphasizing the word 'me' so Jisoo won't act cocky in front her.

"Ahh I see.. Then you should wave to them too.. They're your fans..," Jisoo said back to her.

"Hm? For what?," Jennie acts cool.

"Aishhh this woman...it just a simple things to do..," Jisoo lost his patience as he grabs Jennie's wrist and forcing her to moves it to left and right.

"Andwaeee!!! ," some of them then reacts when they saw Jisoo touching Jennie.

"See! They like it..," Jisoo misunderstood the situation. "You must be nice so people will like you..," he reminds.

Jennie pulled her arm from Jisoo grips as she glares the latter.

"I don't need to be nice. I'm an idol. They'll like me since I'm well known..," Jennie says. "Like you like me..," she continue with a smirk on her face.

"Uh huh. That's before I know the 'real' you..,'' Jisoo rolled his eyes.

"So you don't like me now?," Jennie ask with her eyebrows raised.

"Uh? Does it matter? Will it change you? Will you like me back if I tell you?," Jisoo ask back.

"No... But I just want to know..,"

"Nah. I don't want to tell you..," Jisoo grins.

"Hey..," Lisa comes between them just in time. Jisoo praise the Lord for saving him. "They got your luggage. Do you want to go home now?," she ask the two latter.

Jisoo nod. So does Jennie.

"Okay then. We'll meet again the day after tomorrow. I'll let you two get some rest. The crews will install the cameras back later. Chaeyoung will drive you home. I have something to do. So don't go anywhere.. Wait for her..," Lisa reminds.

"Okay..," Jisoo and Jennie answers at the same time.

 

"Finally... ," Jisoo weakly walks to the bed after he put his baggage into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter