Chapter 11

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey..be careful..," Jisoo said as he quickly catch Jennie before she's stumbling down again like she did at the hospital.

The doctor told that she lack of rest and eat lesser than she usually eat. She had low blood sugar because of that. Jennie too push herself too much to keeps practicing her dance whenever she had time.

After getting proper treatment, they leave the hospital and Jennie insisted to walk by herself as finally she kept falling to the ground. But still, she insist to get help from Jisoo.

"Sit. I'll make some food for you..," Jisoo command. He help Jennie to the couch before leaving the latter.

"Jennie-shi.. We already turn on the cameras. So our job is done for today. We'll leave now," the cameraman said as Jennie just nod weakly.

The cameraman then leave her. Not forget to close the door.

Meanwhile, Jisoo were busy preparing porridge for Jennie. He carefully put the vegetables and chicken into the hot cooking porridge.

After the doctor said that Jennie needs to eat more healthy food, Jisoo determined to give his best to make a good comfort food for Jennie.

He knows Jennie didn't deserve this attention and love, but he couldn't help himself from taking care of her.

Within a few minutes, the porridge finally done as Jisoo just cook enough for Jennie.

Jisoo carefully pour the porridge into a bowl before taking it to the living room.

"Here.. Eat this..," he slowly approaches Jennie. Jennie automatically moves herself, making a space for Jisoo to sit. Since she's really hungry, she doesn't care about being nice or being to close with Jisoo.

Jisoo gives the tray that consist of spoon, a mug of water and a bowl of porridge.

"Careful...," he reminds.

"You just like an ahjumma.. I'm big already and I always careful..," Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You still have energy to argue with me even after you passed out..," Jisoo replies sarcastically. Jennie shrugs her shoulder ignorantly as she starts digging out the food that Jisoo's make.

"How is it?," Jisoo ask.

Jennie swallow the porridge and happily nod her head.

"Delicious..," without her knowing, she just compliment Jisoo from the bottom of her heart.

Jisoo smile.

"Um.. Are you just going to watch me?," this time Jennie asks.

"I'll eat later.. ," Jisoo replies.

"Em, okay?," Jennie said curiously. Its impossible for Jisoo not to eat when everything's already been prepared by the production. "Shouldn't you feel hungry now? You didn't had your dinner yet.. ,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter