Chapter 5

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the long night, unexpected things and shocking news, Jisoo decide to back home. Or maybe he could say a place to stay for a while. He got too many questions, people asking what happen but 'luckily' Jennie were too 'good' in acting. He just follow along and faking a smile for the whole night.

And it's really tiring for him. He had no more reason to stay or to be happy because the woman of her life is not like he hoped for. But, a part of him doesn't want to leave. He felt like he need to make things right.

Somehow a part of him want to prove Jennie that he could be anyone's favorite and make her regret for saying that mean things to him.

Jisoo throw himself on the couch. Thinking the best way to get his revenge. He might be innocent and soft hearted, but he want to prove himself that he's worth to be love. He's a human too.

Jisoo lazily walked into the bathroom, looking himself in the mirror.

"Maybe its because I'm too ugly.. ," he said to himself. He didn't even remember when the last time he cut his hair, shave his beard and clean himself.

To be truth he didn't even remember how he look.

Jisoo pulled a electronic razor from the drawer and start shaving his beard clean.

It was awkward at first because all those electronic things were to new for him, but he's a fast learner.

He then wash his hair before cutting his hair by himself. He done that before and he not proud of the outcome but it was not bad either.

After a long struggle, he look himself in the mirror.

He smile.

"Woah! Who's that handsome man?!!," Jisoo playfully said as he pointed out his self on the mirror.

He chuckles happily. With that good vibes, Jisoo then cut his nails and clean them before taking a good shower. He didn't forget to shave his armpits.

After the cleaning, Jisoo grabs the pajamas and wearing them as he happily exited the bathroom.

Meanwhile at the production building, Chaeyoung were busy editing the shooting film they made that day so it can be aired on this weekend. Suddenly, Lisa burst out from her office and run towards her.

"Chaeyoung! Quick! Follow me!," Lisa said breathlessly.

Chaeyoung follows Lisa from behind with a thousand questions in her mind. But she still keep quiet.

They enters Lisa's office together as Lisa point her finger to the computer screen without saying anything.

"Why.. ," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she then follow Lisa's finger. "What in the hell? Who is that? Is Jisoo run away?," Chaeyoung widen her eyes. She quickly grab the CCTV controller and zoomed the face on the screen. "Who is that?," she ask again.

"Kim Jisoo...," Lisa said in lower voice.

Chaeyoung turn her face to Lisa before burst into laugh. "You're terrible actress..".

Lisa can't say anything as she only look straight into Chaeyoung's eyes.

"You're not kidding....,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter