Chapter 39

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been two weeks since Jisoo and Jennie came back from their camping. During the weeks, they spent most of their times in house doing chores together, watching their own program as mocked each other and sometimes Jennie would teach Jisoo how to speaks English and how to play the keyboard.

As time flies too fast, Jennie too feels there's a burden inside her. One month and a half is not enough for Jennie to get more closer to Jisoo.

What'll happen to them after this show? Where will Jisoo go? Should I help him looking for a job? That's the questions that wanders around Jennie's head everyday.

"Hey.. What's wrong?," Jisoo ask in his perfect English as he take his seat next to Jennie.

Jennie smile to the latter.

"I was wondering...," She said with hesitant.

"Uh huh.. About what?," Jisoo ask.

"Um..What are you going to do when this program ends?," Jennie ask back.

Jisoo froze on his seat. He never thought of that since he was too enjoying this new life.

"Jisoo?," Jennie touches his arm as Jisoo instantly clears his throat.

"Um back to the street?," he tries faking a smile.

"Don't be stupid. You're good. You can sing, hell you can dance and play instruments better than me!," Jennie unconsciously raised her voice.

"Jendeuk...calm down, will you?," Jisoo gently patted the lady's head.

"No! I don't want! We're talking about your future. Don't you want to have a good life?," Jennie push Jisoo's arm. Whatever that man trying to do to calm her right now won't works on her.

Except if Jisoo wants to kiss her. She might reconsider it, Jennie thought.

'Eii.. Go away you naughty thought..,' Jennie shrugs away the thought earlier.

"Aiguu.. Of course I want. But don't worry too much. Okay? I'll find job. I promise..," Jisoo smile as he tries to convince the woman.

"Do you need my help?," Jennie offers.

"No. I told you I don't want to trouble you. I'm grateful enough you're being kind to me like this..," Jisoo said sternly.

"Ugh you're stubborn!," Jennie hits Jisoo's head as Jisoo laughs.

"So what are we going to do today? I really want to go to the outside since it almost winter..," the man suggest.

Jennie nod agree.

"Let's go without the cameraman..," she then suggest.

"Do you want Lisa gone mad?," Jisoo reminds the lady.

"Oh, come on! Just this once. They already got much to show on the TV. You saw it by yourself. Some of our activity even got edited out..," Jennie persuades Jisoo.

"Fineeee...but if Lisa mad, I just say your name..," Jisoo grins.

"Okay! No problem!," Jennie agrees instantly.

 

"Are you cold?," Jisoo ask Jennie who's now walking beside him.

There's no one recognize them as the sideway were not really crowded since its getting chilly when its near winter season. Everyone tries to keep themselves warm.

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter