Chapter 13

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo look around the place, hoping he could find Jennie. But, it seems the latter is not around.

He sighs. He thought Jennie could change if he's being nice and gentle. He thought everything went right. But he wrong. Jennie is Jennie. She know how to fake everything in front of the camera.

Jisoo decided to sit at the nearest bench. Its already 5pm on the evening. He take out his phone as he saw Lisa trying to reach him again for who knows how many times already.

Jisoo decided to turn off his phone since he know Lisa want to ask about the missing tape.

Remembering the tape, Jisoo took it out from his pocket.

"She's an evil. But I don't want to embarrass her..," Jisoo throw the tape on the ground as he stood up and letting go his disappointment by crushing the tape with his foot until he exhausted.

Luckily, no one around at that time. He don't want to gain unnecessary attention from the people.

"She so selfish..," Jisoo said disappointedly as he sit back on the bench, catching his breath.

Meanwhile, Jennie were busy enjoying her freedom with her very close friend, Hyo Rin at the shopping mall. Well, Hyo Rin was the one who helped Jennie escaped from the restaurant that afternoon.

She texted Hyo Rin when she's in the toilet as Hyo Rin agreed to pick her up at the back door of the restaurant so Jisoo wouldn't notice about her disappearance as well avoiding attention from the people inside the building.

As much as she needed to continue the filming, she thinks she need breaks for a while. Being around Jisoo 24 hours is killing her. That's not a life.

"This is so much fun! How long we're not going out together like this?," Jennie ask as she smile widely to Hyo Rin, who's busy scanning the new fashionable heels.

"Err..a week?," Hyo Rin replies.

"Ah! You're right! With so much things going on right now, it feels like I don't see you for a long time..," Jennie sighs.

Hyo Rin chuckles. "So how is he?," she ask.

"He? Jisoo?,"Jennie ask back.

"Duh! Of course! Why? Is there any man in your life?," Hyo Rin gives her suspicious look.

"Uh hell no! I'm not going to date any man! That's killing my vibes. I'm a free woman, and dating man is a no no!," Jennie proudly exclaims as Hyo Rin laugh.

"So.. Jisoo?," she won't be satisfied without an answer.

"Ugh! He's good. But that's it..," Jennie finally says.

"That's it? I think he's cute after he cuts his hair..don't you think?," Hyo Rin smile dreamily.

"Hm! I know that smile! You like him? Eww... And how did you know he cuts his hair? Aren't the first episode aired this weekend?," Jennie ask suspiciously.

"I just happen to know. Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter