Chapter 34

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you looking at ?," Jennie glares the man who's sitting not far from her.

Jisoo and Jennie now are spending their time fishing at the river bank.

Jennie wasn't too thrilled to joins Jisoo though. Heck, she even ask Jisoo to just go and do his job but the man keeps babbling to her and he just won't stop talking about her dreams this morning. He's too happy to making fun about it.

Not wanting to feels embarrass in front if the crews, finally Jennie decided to just tag along with Jisoo. Do things Jisoo wants just to make him stop teasing her.

But it seems the man still haven't done bothering her.

Jisoo grins widely.

"Don't ever talk about it..," Jennie knew the meanings behind of Jisoo's smile.

"What? It'll be no fun. Plus, we still didn't have any catches. Let's kill the time by talking about IT...," Jisoo emphasized the word 'it' as he grins once again.

"What do you want me to say? I told you that your hands tingling me..," Jennie rolled her eyes. "And why did you keeps your hand on my face?," Jennie just realize about it.

'Why Jisoo had his hand on her face? Is he trying to kiss me? Touch me?,' she couldn't help but blushing by thinking about it.

Jisoo froze on his spot as he didn't notice the changes on Jennie's face. Jisoo mentally cursed himself. He shouldn't brings out the incident. Now it's trapping himself.

"Just...it just because I saw a flies on your face...," Jisoo lied.

Jennie snaps back to the reality. 'Liar!,' she thought as she squinted her eyes on Jisoo. Not believing any words that comes out from that man's mouth.

"Oh come on! Do you think I'm being ert around you again?," Jisoo unsatisfied.

"Yeah..," Jennie simply answers.

"You're the ert one..you slept next to me, you're hugging me, smiling on your slept and grabbing my hand. Huh, I could report you to the police for ual harassing me..," Jisoo brings his arms to the chest. Acting like he's protecting himself.

"You're so full of yourself..," Jennie mockingly said.

Jisoo chuckles as he focus back on his fishing.

"Do you think we'll get any fishes today?," he suddenly ask. It seems nothing comes to their bait since an hour ago. Plus, it almost hit the afternoon.

They need something to eat. Wouldn't want to steal again, Jisoo thought.

He knows he could ask the staffs for foods but it'll be no fun. The camping means nothing if they keeps eating foods that they can easily get.

"You know what? I watched Law of the jungle shows the other night. At the time like this they would go inside the river and starts using their own bare hand to catch the fish..," Jennie replies.

"Um if you're Lee Byungman, yeah you could use your bare hands..but you're Jendeuk. I think as soon as you stepping inside the river, the water's current probably drown your body..," Jisoo mockingly said as Jennie glares him.

"You underestimating me..," she said.

"No I'm not. I'm stating the fact. Do you see how strong the water flows?," Jisoo points the river. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter