Chapter 32

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jisoo!," Jisoo instantly turns his head as in a blink of an eyes he drenched in water.

"Yah Jendeuk!!," Jisoo shouts. He quickly shook his head and wipes the water off his face.

Jennie laugh happily seeing the latter's getting frustrated. She actually was too bored since Jisoo was too focusing on his job. The man just now gathered the waters from the river using the bottles that they and the staffs used just now as now he tries to catch fish for their dinner.

Jisoo didn't say any words to her since they finished building up their tent. So, that's why Jennie splashes the water to the man so she can gains his attention.

"You're too focus..," Jennie commented.

"Of course. What are we going to eat tonight if I don't catch any fish?,'' Jisoo replies. "And now you're making some ruckus there, the fish already run..," he babbles.

Jennie pouts.

"This is all your faults. I told you before that we need to buy some canned foods or ramyeon at least, but you said it'll be no fun.. See what's happening right now?," Jennie fights back.

Jisoo froze on his spot.

"See???," Jennie says in English. She was so happy that she's right but at the same time she's worried about their dinner.

Jisoo quickly stood up from his seat and walks to the lady. He lowered his body to Jennie's level as he whispers to her, "Let just ask some food from the staffs then..or we can steal it if they didn't give their food for us..".

Jennie widen her eyes. She then slaps the man's arm.

"Yahhh....are you asking me t.....ufff...ufff..," Jisoo quickly wraps his arms on Jennie's head as he place his hand on Jennie's mouth to prevent the latter from talking too much. Jisoo afraid the staffs might overheard them and hides the foods.

Jennie struggles to release herself from Jisoo's arms.

The staffs looking at them weirdly since Jisoo seems hugging Jennie with such an affection.

"Yahhh..could you act nicely?," Jisoo whispers. "They're watching us. Do you want to eat or not?," he said again.

Jennie stops moving around.

"Okay I'll release you now. Could you act cool?," Jisoo whispers again. Jennie nods.

As soon as Jisoo lose his grips, Jennie pinch him hardly on his waist. Again.

"Yahhh..," Jisoo hardly tries to control his voice as he steps backward.

Jennie instantly wraps her arms on Jisoo's neck before the man moves far from her. She then pulls the man closer as she place his head to her neck.

From a far, Jennie seems comforting Jisoo. The staffs were pretty satisfied with today recording. They just let them be in their 'lovey dovey' mode.

"Are you crazy? I thought you're nice!!," Jennie whispers back to Jisoo. She then let her hand trails on his hair before pulling it without the cameras noticing her.

Jisoo groa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter