Chapter 51

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo turns back to Jennie. He stares the lady's eyes as he can sees how much the latter's hurt. Finally Jennie burst into tears.

"Jennie-ah~," Jisoo softly said as he moves closer to the woman.

Jennie held up her hand and put it right on Jisoo's chest to stop the latter moves any closer to her.

"What are you trying to do? You ran away from me whenever you like and instead meeting me first, you appears in front of those people whom made us like this. Have I ever crossed your mind? You've promised to me Kim Jisoo! You've promised!!," Jennie feels so devastated. She hates that man right now.

Jisoo moves his hand to his chest as he holds Jennie's hand that placed on his chest before he moves it away. In an instant, he steps forward and hugs the sad woman in front him.

Jennie didn't have the strength anymore to fight it. She just hopelessly crying in Jisoo's embrace as Jisoo softly Jennie's hair before patted the latter's back.

Not long after that Jennie gains her strength back as she pushes Jisoo to breaks the hug.

"Thank you for everything..," she bows to that man. "And congratulations," Jennie continues before leaving Jisoo. Jisoo froze on his spot as he can't do anything to stops Jennie.

'What are you going to do right now, Jisoo?,' he ask himself.

 

Jennie finished her performance as the shows ended without troubles. Jennie thanked the crews for their hard works before moving on to her changing room.

She thoughts of Jisoo but immediately shook the thought away. Its clear for her that Jisoo never cares about her. Hell, she knows she never once crossed the latter's mind. If she does the man would come to her instead of hiding.

 

Just when she's about to open the changing room's door, someone came from beside her and dragging her with him.

"Jisoo? Wh-what are you doing?," Jennie struggles to release herself from the grips. But the man is much more stronger than her.

They walk out from that building before Jisoo hardly force Jennie to enters their band's vehicle. The fans that were about to leave the building shocked but thrilled at the same time seeing Jennie and Jisoo finally meet.

Jennie was about to escaped when Jisoo runs to the driver's seat but suddenly there's a young man appears from nowhere blocked the door.

Jisoo smile to Min-Hyuk. Actually this 'kidnapping' idea comes from that young man. Min-Hyuk smile back to Jisoo as he show thumbs up.

Jennie scoffs in disbelief.

"Now clever boy, tell me how are we supposed to going back to the dorm without our van?," Bobby slaps Min-Hyuk's head as he watching Jisoo drove by.

Min-Hyuk scratches his neck. "I never thought of that..," he smile awkwardly to his brothers.

 

"Stop this van, Kim Jisoo," Jennie says sternly. She's didn't even bother to look the latter's next her.

"I don't want. If you want to get out, why don't you just jump out from this car?," Jisoo suggested.

"Okay..," Jennie tries to open the door as Jisoo made a sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter