Chapter 28

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day past without a conversation between Jennie and Jisoo. Jisoo feels it weird since Jennie is like a pain in his . She always trying to do something to hurt him. There's no way Jennie being such an angel. Silent all day long from yesterday.

"Hey.. Do you want to do something today?," Jisoo ask as he's preparing lunch for them.

Jennie stops from packaging her stuffs into her pink handbag.

"Don't Chaeyoung tell us everything that we need to do?," she ask. Jisoo nod.

"Uh-huh.. But I don't think I got her message last night..," he said.

"Really? Or maybe you didn't see. You know what..," Jennie stomps her handbag on the kitchen table as she look straight into Jisoo's eyes. "Maybe if you're not too focus on messaging Tzuyu last night.. maybe you'd know what to do today..".

That's right. Jennie were about to get herself a glass of water last night before she caught Jisoo in the living room giggling happily with his phone in his hands.

By judging the reaction, Jennie know its Tzuyu. The man even close all the cameras. Since its in the midnight, Lisa and Chaeyoung wouldn't mind it. Moreover there's nothing to film though since Jennie get into her room earlier after the recording yesterday.

Jennie then retracted her steps as she enters her room back. Quietly.

"What?," Jisoo looks confused. He don't know what Jennie's talking about.

"Don't what me..," Jennie sounds really annoyed. "You know what you did..stop playing dumb..," Jennie says. Luckily the cameras still turned off.

"Jendeuk-ah..," Jisoo tries to calm the situation.

Jennie takes a deep breath as she says, "If you want to follow me, go get change now. Or you can stay and spends your day with anyone you like..".

Jisoo sighs.

"I'll come with you..," Jisoo then make his ways to his room. Jennie take out her phone as she called Chaeyoung to pick them up.

 

*************

They still didn't talk to each other when they're on their way to their destination.

Jisoo just look outside the window as Jennie plays with her phone.

After a long 30 minutes without talking, Jisoo and Jennie finally arrived to their destination. Its a big building with a big signboard written 'SBS' on it.

"What are we doing here? Are we going to record any show again?," Jisoo ask.

Jennie stays silent as she walk in first.

Jisoo look at the camera that'd been filming them from the house and said, "She's in a bad mood. I don't want to mess with mad Kim..". He smile.

Jennie meets her manager and her assistant in the hallway to the main hall. Jisoo could see they talk to each other from behind. The cameraman that been assigned to follow them now is with Jennie.

Jennie sometimes glances Jisoo as she seems giving the manager's assistant an instruction.

The assistant nod. Not long after that, she leaves the two latter and make her way to Jisoo.

She smile and bow to Jisoo before she's introducing herself. "Hello, Kim Jisoo-shi. I'm Hyoyeon Jennie ask me to bring you to the hall. She's already saved a spot for you".

"A spot? For what?," Jisoo seems really don't have any idea on what's he had to do today.

The truth is, Chaeyoung's message never been sent to Jisoo. But Chaeyoung thought it's already delivered.

"Uh I thought you know.. Today is Jennie's new comeback stage..," Hyoyeon replies.

"Really?!!!," Jisoo suddenly feels guilty.

"Yeah.. Her first single already had been released last night..," the assistant manager said. "Before Jennie filming this 'Just Married' program, she's already done with her album. But she never had a chance to promote it since she's too busy..so that's why she will perform on the stage today. As tomorrow she'll released the full album.. " she said again.

"Oh my...," Jisoo sighs. He didn't have a chance to congratulate Jennie nor listening her new song.

'No wonder she was pretty mad..,' Jisoo talked to himself.

"Jisoo-shi?," Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter