Chapter 38

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey.. Are you asleep already?," Jisoo nudges the lady beside him. Its already 12a.m in the midnight as its their last night in the woods.

"Yes.. I'm sleeping already..," Jennie says. "What were you thinking asking people like that? What if I'm sleeping already? Do you want to erting on me?," she ask suspiciously.

"Aishhh.. Why you always thinking like that?," Jisoo turns to the lady. Jennie stares him back. "Oh no...," Jisoo gasps.

"What?," Jennie in confusion.

"Don't tell me you really want me to touching and being ert with you?," Jisoo teases Jennie.

"Wh-what? Of course no!!!," Jennie hits the man's head as Jisoo laugh.

"Don't be shy. You can ask me whenever you feel likes you want to get touches..," Jisoo still jokes around.

Jennie rolled her eyes in the dark. But actually deep inside she likes it.

"Do you want to go outside? Let's see the moon together..," Jisoo says to Jennie.

"You want too? Are you bring me out to date?," Jennie ask.

"Yes! I just thought you must be lonely and had no boyfriend. So let me be your boyfriend for a night..," Jisoo coolly replies.

"Who said I had no boyfriend?".

"Oh do you have one?," Jisoo mockingly ask.

"I... I...".

"No you don't have. Don't be ashamed to admit it..," Jisoo smile. "Plus,you can pretend being my girlfriend. I never had a girlfriend before..," he admits.

"Really? Not even first kiss?," Jennie ask curiously.

"Yeah..," Jisoo shortly answers.

'Yesssss!!!,' Jennie cheers happily inside.

"Oh really? And why I have to pretends that I'm your girlfriend tonight? Do you want to kiss me?," Jennie ask shyly. Luckily the tent was too dark for Jisoo to notice the changes on Jennie's face.

"Geez! Could you stop talking about kiss? Do you really want me to kiss you?," Jisoo gets frustrated. "So are you going out with me or not?," he ask.

"Fine! I'll go with you..," Jennie rolled her eyes. Again. Jisoo really not a romantic person, she thoughts.

 

"Ahhh~ this is good. Walking late night without the crews..," Jisoo turns to Jennie before he continues, "And I have beautiful girl with me. This is a perfect night".

"Lucky you. While I'm with the last people I've expected to be with tonight..," Jennie jokingly said. "But the weather is nice. And the moon is beautiful..," she said again.

Now Jisoo and Jennie sitting next the river as they keeps staring the moon.

"So Jendeuk..what is like?," Jisoo ask all of sudden.

"Huh? What? What is like what?," Jennie ask back. She doesn't understand Jisoo's question.

"To have a couple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter