Chapter 17

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey..you're up already?," Jisoo ask as soon as he enters the suite. Jennie was sitting on the couch as she's playing with her phone when Jisoo's arrive.

"No..I just want to go to sleep again..," Jennie answers, still focusing on her phone.

Jisoo know Jennie's being sarcastic but he just let her be since he's too tired.

"Have you eat yet?," he ask.

"Uh-huh.. I called the room service..," Jennie replies.

"Oh...," he just found out that there's room service provided by the hotel.

"Why? Did you buy me food?," Jennie turn her focus on Jisoo.

"Um I brought you food. But its not me who paid for this food..," Jisoo replies as he's approaching Jennie and putting a red plactic bag on the table in front her.

"Who? Lisa?," Jennie ask. She thought that Jisoo went out with the production crews and because of that she's doesn't ask Lisa or Chaeyoung about him even she's actually looking for him when she woke up.

Jisoo shook his head.

"You wouldn't believe who I've met on the street..," Jisoo exclaims.

"No need to exaggerating things. Aren't you out with the crews?," Jennie ask without interest as she's playing with her phone again.

"No..," Jisoo denied. He take his seat next to Jennie. "I walked down the street alone and I bumped onto Tzuyu. Do you know her? She said she know you..," Jisoo excitedly telling his story.

Jennie paused as she's looking straight into Jisoo's eyes before she burst into laugh.

"Do you think I'm that stupid?,"

"Yah! This is true!!," Jisoo sternly said.

"Aiguu.. Why would Tzuyu in here? And why would she want to buy you food? You're not even an artist.. You're just a beggar..," Jennie unconsciously hurts Jisoo.

But Jisoo remains calm as he smile.

"Fine. Don't believe it. I'll eat those eels sushi..," Jisoo decided to go to his room. Talking with Jennie the ignorant won't make him feel good.

"What did you say?," Jennie eyes widen. "Eels sushi?," she looked excited. Jisoo nod.

"Don't take it. I'll eat that!," Jennie sounds happy.

"Fine.. ," Jisoo scoffed before leaving the latter.

Jennie grabs the red plastic that Jisoo put in front her just now as she starts taking out the food container. It filled with delicious eels sushi as Jennie shrieked excitedly by just looking at it.

"I don't believe that Jisoo would dare to lie about meeting Tzuyu..but this food is good...," Jennie eats her food happily.

 

******************

The next day, Jisoo and Jennie were been given instruction by Lisa about their plan.

Lisa decided them to spend their time at the Tokyo Disneyland as the crews will filming them non-stop. Lisa informed them too about the first episode will be broadcasted the day after tomorrow. However, they couldn't see in as they're still in Japan on that day. The first episode will only be aired in Korea.

"That's too bad..," Jisoo silently talked to himself.

"Why?," Jennie ask as she couldn't help but heard the latter.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter