Chapter 27

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie sits silently in that room together with Tzuyu and Krystal Jung, a singer and a model.

Jennie glances Tzuyu, who's at that time busy taking her picture with Krystal. Jennie scoffed.

'How in the hell Jisoo like this woman?,' Jennie ask herself.

"You can come to the set now..," a voice interrupt Jennie's thought as well as the fun that Tzuyu and Krystal have.

"Okay..," three of them answers at the same time.

They walked to the set together quietly. In the middle of the hallway, the three girls meet Jisoo with two other guys, Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Bum.

"Hi Tzuyu-shi..," Jisoo greets Tzuyu as soon as he saw her. The others just bow to each other casually.

"Hi.. I'm excited to be on this show with you..," Tzuyu replies as they're on their way to the set.

"Really? I'm nervous though..," Jisoo smile. Jennie could only glares the two of them from behind.

'That brat! Is he forget that he's here with me?!,' she feels neglected.

 

"Hello..welcome welcome..," the set was too joyful and happening. Jae Suk, Hyunmoo, Myungsoo, Saeho and Hyun Kyung were too happy welcoming the guests.

"Please take a seat..," Jae Suk said as soon as they finished greetings each other.

On Jae Suk's left side, there's Jisoo, Jennie, Tzuyu and Saeho. While on his right, there's Krystal, Kim Bum, Yoo Seung Ho and Hyun Kyung.

"Wahh.. Looking at today guests... This is the first time we had beautiful and handsome guests,right? All of them are good looking..," Jae Suk starts the conversation with complementing the guests.

"Yeah. We always had someone ugly when they came.. ," Saeho said.

"Like last week, we had Kwangsoo in our set together with Song Joongki. It feels like earth and the skies. Kwangsoo really had his hard time on this show..," Jae Suk said again. He's really talkative.

"Do you really want to talk all day?," Myungsoo then cuts the fun. He's really cool.

The guests laugh ath the scene.

"Arasso..," Jae Suk glares the older man before continuing, "Okay everyone. Our first guests for today are the top searched couple on internet in Korea right now.. Jisoo-shi and Jennie-shi!!".

The others clap their hands as Jisoo and Jennie bow politely to them and to the cameras.

"I've been on their introduction's program. And I can tell Jisoo really changed a lot. Isn't he?," Jae Suk still talking. The others agree with Jae Suk.

"He's gotten more hot..," Jennie praises Jisoo with a smile.

"Yes! And I can see the two of you were really close now..," Hyunmoo then said.

"We are..," Jisoo said. "I'm staying with her for almost 3 weeks already and we now can talk com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter