Chapter 45

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo close the room door. After the shooting, he and Jennie headed back to their house as the lady won't stop crying.

It took almost 2 hours for Jisoo to comforts Jennie. As the lady's getting tired, she finally fall asleep. Then Jisoo carried her into her bedroom.

Jisoo sighs. This is it.

The best opportunity for him to step away from Jennie's life.

He pulled out his phone and texts Lisa to informs about it.

-Lisa: Are you really sure?

The tall latter replies him immediately. Jisoo smile as he quickly replies back the message.

-Jisoo: Yes. I'll leave this phone and those clothes in my bedroom. Thank you for giving me opportunity to creates memories with Jennie.

-Lisa: No. You don't have to do that. You can take those clothes and that phone. Who know you might needed it when you're in trouble..

Jisoo smiles. Everyone's being nice to him. And that's enough for him. To ask more or to get more isn't something he deserves.

He decided to just let Lisa's message unreturned.

Jisoo steps into his room.

He took his first clothes that he wears when he arrives at that place before changing into it. Jisoo then place the phone on his bed.

Before he steps away, his eyes caught the blue jacket that Jennie's bought for him at Japan.

Jisoo grabs and wear the jacket.

At least there's something keeps remind him of Jennie other than the picture that they took at the photo booth.

"This is it Jisoo," he says to himself.

Jisoo walks out from his room.

He stops in front of Jennie's room. He really want to say goodbye to that latter but he know, Jennie will cries again. And that's the last thing Jisoo wants to see.

Jisoo held up his hand and place it on Jennie's door.

"I really like you...," he said.

He smile bitterly and steps away from the room. Jisoo looks around the house for the last time.

Those memories will stays on his mind. He promise.

 

Jisoo carefully avoided a few reporters that still waiting outside the building.

He then runs to the other side safely.

With a few dollars on his wallet, Jisoo needs to find a place to stays since its winter already.

He bumps a few people on his way to the place he knew, luckily no one noticed him since he used the hoodie.

From a far he saw an old ahjumma closing her stall. Jisoo runs to her side as he helps the lady.

The lady were shock by the sudden helps that she get. She tries to see the man's face.

"Jisoo?," she ask.

Jisoo smile. He helps the lady finishing her job.

"What are you doing here?," she ask after the work is done.

"Can I stay at your house for tonight?," Jisoo ask back. He had no other choices. The bridge that he always stay when he lived on the street is far away from that place. He'll died in those cold weather if he walks to there.

The ahjumma were surprise by the sudden request. She thought Jisoo is still in the filming.

"Um, I'll pay..," Jisoo said again after getting no responses from the old lady.

"What are you talking about? Of course you can stay at my place..," sensing there's sadness on Jisoo's face, the ahjumma doesn't ask why the man needs to stay at her place.

She known that man for a long time and never once he's taking advantage of her. The ahjumma even tried a few times to persuaded the man stays with her and husband but Jisoo always turned her down since he said he don't want to trouble the old lady.

Jisoo smile and bow to the old lady to show his gratefulness.

 

"Have you eat yet?," the ahjumma as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter