Chapter 26

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here..," Jisoo gives the towel to Jennie as he help pulling the woman out from the pool.

As they done shooting the CF, Jennie decided to change her clothes since she's getting cold already. The crews were busy packing the stuffs back into the building as Jisoo helps some of them.

He didn't realize that the CF's director was looking for an opportunity to get close with Jennie. As soon as the director gets the chances, he quickly runs to the changing room where Jennie's at without no one noticing him.

Mr Park silently approaches the room as he's taking out his phone from his pocket. A few months back then, before he meet Jennie and Jisoo, he decided to make a peeping hole for him. Without no one knowing, he's been recording and peeping the actress changing their dresses too many times already.

Luckily that time, Jisoo finished his job. He quickly run to the changing room. Before he enters his own room, he glance Jennie's room as then he caught a glimpse of man crawling into one hole in the wall. That mysterious people then close back the hole using the wall painting.

"What is he doing?," Jisoo feels curious. He then make a decision to check it out.

Jisoo removes the big painting aside, as he kneel down. He caught someone in the dark giggling happily with his phone in his hand. He didn't realize that Jisoo already found out about his hiding place since he's too enjoying the moment.

"What are you doing?," Jisoo approach the man.

Mr Park was so shocked as his unconsciously throws his phone. He tries to run but Jisoo grab his jacket, making him stops. Jisoo look at the small sized mirror.

"Jennie?," his eyes caught Jennie unclasping her bra. Jisoo quickly turned around. He knows it's a one side mirror where only Mr Park can see Jennie while Jennie can't see him

"YOU JERK!," Jisoo kicked the director to the ground. He didn't forget to grabs Mr Park's phone on the ground.

"No..no..Jisoo-shi...," the director tries to hold his leg and begging for mercy. No one should see him like this. He'll go to the prison if everyone know this.

Jisoo look at the content inside those phone before deleting it and crushing the phone onto the floor. "Unbelievable!," Jisoo gets angrier when he saw the contents. He kicked the director again as Mr Park thrown to the wall. The wall collapse, revealing Mr Park and Jisoo.

Jennie heard the commotion outside her room. So does the other crews. They quickly gather around to find out what's happening as Jennie put her dresses on before exiting the room.

"HELP ME!! ," the director sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter