Chapter 7

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The crews are busy preparing the cameras inside the house even though there's hidden camera that Lisa put before as Jennie and Jisoo sit next to each other together with Lisa and Chaeyoung in the living room. 

"So, when we're not around, the shooting will still in progress. The crews will come everyday to change the tapes. And if both of you had activity at the outside, inform me so we can continue shooting it..," Lisa starts the conversation. 

"Yeah. And since you two just get married, let's plan where do you want to spend your honeymoon?," Chaeyoung said as Jisoo glance Jennie. 

"Why you looking at me? I don't have any place to go.. I travelled a lot before..," Jennie sounds arrogant. Jisoo just rolled his eyes as he then turn his focus back with Lisa and Chaeyoung. 

"Anywhere would do.. I'll just follow your suggestion..," he said to them. 

"Um, how about Japan? Do you like it?," Lisa give a suggestion as Jisoo widen his eyes. 

"J..japan? Are you sure? Is...isn't it too expensive ?," Jisoo gulps nervously. This time its Jennie turn to rolled her eyes. 

"Why? Don't worry about that. They'll manage out expenses. Besides, what's there for you to lose?,'' Jennie said sarcastically. Lisa and Chaeyoung just shrugs their shoulder as if they already know all that happen this morning just an acting. 

"Arasso..," Jisoo weakly replies. 

"Okay then! So, we'll gather again tomorrow. We'll leave both of you now in this house. And Jennie-shi...," Lisa stops and look straight into Jennie. "You know the drill right? Make sure you recorded all the things that you two do..". 

Jennie just ignorantly nod as Jisoo quickly stand to bow at the crews, who's starting to leave the house after they had done their job. 

 

"So Jennie-shi? What we have to do?," Jisoo ask as soon as he close the door. 

"Hmm?," Jennie seems blurred. She thinks too much about her life now with Jisoo. And she can't do anything stupid because all the camera were there to record everything.

"What we have to do now?," Jisoo ask the question again.

"Umm.. Do you hungry?," Jennie ask him back. 

Jisoo cutely nod. "Do you?," he ask Jennie as Jennie just slightly wiggling her eyebrows to answer it. "Do you want to cook?," Jisoo ask with a hopeful voice. 

Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter