Chapter 48

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night Jisoo follow Bobby to the bar. Bobby is a nice guy. He even let Jisoo use his clothes for a while and bought him new undergarments. At least Jisoo feels fresh and a little bit tidier than before.

However, Bobby have to rent an electric guitar as his guitar broke this morning. But the latter said it'll be fine since the pays that they'll get is more than Jisoo can imagine.

They arrives at the bar in less 10 minuted by walking. It just placed near to Bobby's house.

"Hey!," Jisoo see Bobby greets another two tall persons outside the bar.

'Why are they so tall?,' Jisoo rolled his eyes.

"Is that him?," a tall man with his red hair ask. Bobby smile and nod.

"Daebak!," the other one answers. He quickly runs to Jisoo's side and held out his hand excitedly. Jisoo could only look him with confusion. "I'm Kang Min-Hyuk..," he introduces himself.

Jisoo smile and slowly shakes his hand with the man. Bobby smile at the sight.

"He's like that. You'll get to use to it since he's the maknae..," Bobby explains as Jisoo nod.

"I'm Park Chanyeol..," the red haired man then introduce himself. Jisoo smile to him. "We know who you are since Bobby already texted us this evening..don't worry too much," he continues.

"Okay. Let's go inside. Jisoo, this is your guitar..the replacement vocalist let you borrow it," Min-Hyuk gives an electric guitar in it's case to Jisoo.

Since they already have Jisoo, they cancelled the performance with the replacement vocalist.

"We can practice in the inside before starting our show..," Chanyeol said

Jisoo nod.

 

The next day, Jennie stays in her home as she doesn't have much to do. The good thing now is the media stops chasing her. Somehow, Jisoo's video explains everything as Mino too finally helped to clears the speculation. She saw that latter appears on the morning's news and apologize about the scandal and for interrupted her and Jisoo's shooting.

Good, right? But it never changes everything. Jisoo still hiding himself although there's nothing to worry anymore. Jennie don't know where else to find that man. If that man appears, she surely can help Jisoo with a job or at least get in touch again with that man.

She missed him.

Just thinking about it always make Jennie feels devastated. She thought that it's unfair when everything started seems perfect to her as she found a nice guy that actually cared for her, taught her to love and to be a better person, she suddenly lost that person who changed her.

Why? Jennie look outside her apartment's window.

Am I not good enough for that man? Jennie ask herself. Her eyes starts get watery. Again. It almost everyday she's crying.

Its funny how someone can change your life in instant. Jennie weakly smile.

 

A week passes. Jisoo knew about Mino's press conference as he just let it be.

His focus now only to the band and making as much money as he can. That's it.

Deep inside h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter