Chapter 25

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SWIMMING SUITS?!!!!".

Jisoo and Jennie look at each other with a lot of feelings and emotion going around. They quickly break the stares. Since the incident that happen this morning, it still embarrassing them to make a contact or conversations and it makes everything awkward.

Now getting news from Chaeyoung that they're going to film swimming suits commercial, it nothing close to makes everything okay.

As Jisoo starts having this weird imagination in his head.

He never sees women in their undergarments. He never had that feelings to touch or maybe to have some relationship because no one really attracts to him. Now he get the chances to see one, he don't know what to do.

What if...what if suddenly he got a ? He thought. (A/N: LOL)

"Yeah. I hope you're ready for it. See you guys tomorrow. We'll pick you up at 8 and for your information, we'll filming it.. Its good for our rating..," Chaeyoung said before she left the two latter alone.

"Ugh..this is killing me..," Jennie sighs as Jisoo still lost in his byun thoughts.

 

*********************

"Oho! Come in! Come in!," the director for that swimming suits commercial looks very thrilled to have Jisoo and Jennie on the set. Jisoo and Jennie takes their seats as the cameramen follow them along.

"Do you guys wants anything to drinks before we discuss our plan and your price for this CF?," the older man ask. But Jisoo notice something's off.

The director's eyes keeps wanders on Jennie's pretty leg. He even gulps lustily whenever Jennie moves, adjusting her seats.

'Maybe this is why they're being chosen instead the others people. The director really likes Jennie. And I'm just someone who had nothing. I think he like the idea of Jennie in her bikini with someone unpopular..,' Jisoo hold his grips.

"Jisoo?," Jennie nudge him.

"Huh?," Jisoo backs to reality.

"Why? Is there something wrong?,"the director ask. "You want me to pay more?".

"Um.. No..no..," Jisoo shook his head. "Um Jennie? Can I talk to you for a sec?," he turns to Jennie. "In private?".

"Um..why?," Jennie ask.

'Ugh! This woman! Must she ask everything?,' Jisoo rolled his eyes unconsciously.

"Fine..," Jennie saw him. "Excuse us, Mr. Park..".

 

"Yah! What's wrong?," Jennie ask.

"I think we should not accept this offer..," Jisoo replies.

"Well, may I know why? Do you know we need this CF since the filming is still on?," Jennie said. She's confuse with Jisoo. He look good this morning. But now he looks like someone who scared about something.

"Um.. I just don't feel right.. Mr. Park seems not a good man..," Jisoo answers as Jennie scoffed.

"And are you a nice guy? ," she said sarcastically.

"Jennie...,"

"Stop it, Jisoo. Let's go inside and gets our job done..okay?," Jennie persuade the man.

'She did that again. Jisoo..Jisoo..,'

Jisoo smile an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter