Chapter 10

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie fastening her steps as she leave the cameraman behind. After confirming the safe distance, she's letting go Jisoo's arm. 

"What the hell happen back there? What are you trying to do?," she keep her voice down but its enough to tell that she's pretty mad. 

"What? I'm just trying to befriend with that tall friend of yours..," Jisoo coolly answers her.

"Is that so? For what?," Jennie stops. As she suspiciously look at the latter in front her. "No. You don't..," Jennie said in disbelief. 

"What?," Jisoo ask confusedly. 

"Are you jealous?". 

"Duh! You wish!!," Jisoo ignorantly replies as the cameraman arrives just in time. 

The cameraman hardly catches his breath before he starts recording again. Jisoo smile at the sight. 

"Okay everybody! Hi! Me and Jisoo discussed about our plan today and we both decided to spend our time at the park. To know each other better..isn't it Jisoo?," Jennie do her job as a MC as soon as the camera starts rolling. 

Jisoo nod and smile. 

'Nice way to get attention Kim,' he talked to himself. 

"But before that, we need to get out from here first without that medias at the outside knowing..," 

 

***************

Jennie and Jisoo arrived at the park with a black van that the company provided for them. There's a lot of children and adults at that time. Everyone out to enjoy the nice weather. 

"This is nice..," Jisoo said as he steps out from the vehicle. He gently hold Jennie's arm to help that lady out from the van since she's struggling with her high heels. 

Suddenly there's a commotion happen behind them. A few group of young teenagers cheering when they saw Jisoo and Jennie being all cute. 

"Smile to them and keep being sweet..," Jennie whispers. 

Jisoo nod and hold Jennie's hand. 

"Wahhh! Jennie-shi, Jisoo-shi please let us take your picture together!," one of the teens say out loud. Jisoo happily nod and pulled Jennie closer to him.

They posed in front the the student as Jisoo making a brave move by putting his hand on Jennie's shoulder. He then steps more closer to the latter until there's no space between them. 

Jennie faking a smile as she silently wraps her arm around Jisoo's waist. They looks like hugging each other side, but in reality, Jennie pinched Jisoo's waist with all her heart. 

Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter