Chapter 33

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, Jisoo-shi.. Do you have something to eat?," all of sudden one of the cameraman comes to Jisoo and Jennie who are busy preparing the firewood.

Jisoo look up as he nod.

"Why?," he then ask the man.

"Because you didn't catch anything just now. So Chaeyoung ask me to ask you two if you want some instant noodles or canned foods..," the man replies as Jennie glares him.

"Ahh we're fine. We brought ramyeon from home..," Jisoo lies as Jennie's look getting sharp. Jisoo smile sheepishly to her.

"Okay then. You can ask us anything that you want. Don't be shame, okay? Lisa-shi told us to take care both of you two..," the man said.

"Okay.. ," Jisoo smile to the man. "Thank you..".

"Okay.. Enjoy your food..," the man then leaves the two latter.

Jennie had her smile to the crew but then it vanished in instant when she turns to Jisoo.

Jennie throws a little stick to him.

"This is because you ask me for stealing!," she whispers but at the same time she's getting frustrated again.

Jisoo giggles happily. "That was fun though..," he shamelessly replies the lady.

 

********

"Jendeuk-ah.. Which side do you want to sleep tonight ?," Jisoo ask. They safely finished their dinner already.

Jennie was busy taking pictures with her phone when she heard her name's being called. She turns her head to the latter.

"Anywhere can do..," she starts feeling nervous.

'Pabo Jennie.. It just for the program. Why'd you feeling nervous? Its not your first night and he's not your real husband..,' Jennie tries to calm herself.

"Okay then. I'll double the mats for you. You'll sleep here then, okay? I have sleeping bag though. It'll get cold on the night..you wouldn't want to get sick again..," Jisoo said as he point out where Jennie should be sleeping tonight.

"What? Then how about you? No no no.. Don't double the mat. Just let it be like the usual. ," Jennie scolds the man.

She then makes her way to the tent as she adjusted the mat to its first position.

"B-but..this is your first time sleeping at the outside. It would be super chilly especially when we're in the middle of the jungle..".

"Trust me. I got this. I had sleeping bag top though if you forgot..," Jennie smile to assure Jisoo.

"Still Jendeuk-ah.. ," Jisoo gets frustrated.

"Ah! Shhh! Say no more. You said that I should have fun right? This is me having fun and feels some experiences that I never felt in my life..," Jennie sounds confident.

"Fine..," Jisoo didn't want to argue with the stubborn Jennie. "But don't regret it. I already told you..," he reminds.

Jennie scoffed cockily. "No I won't..".

 

"Aishhh.. Why it keeps getting cold?," Jennie mumbles silently. Not wanting Jisoo to heard her.

It almost 2a.m already and she can't even sleep properly since they're stepping inside the tent. First, she thought too much things and secondly, no matter how position she tries, the cold night still get into her sleeping bag.

Jennie hugs her knees inside the sleeping bag to keeps her body warm. Still not working. Jennie then decided to take a peek from her sleeping bag. She glances the sleeping latter beside her in the dark. There's a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter