Chapter 35

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yahhh! Could you stop looking up?! You're making me uncomfortable..," Jennie scolds the man. Actually Jisoo's head keeps touching Jennie's private area everytime the man looks up to see if she's doing a good job.

And Jennie doesn't like the feeling or any kinds of imagination that she gets because of it.

"Waeyo?? I just want to make sure you get all of it. Plus, I'm being cautious since you might drops the papaya on my head..," Jisoo didn't realize he's making the lady uncomfortable.

"Ughh.. Like in hell I'd drop this fruits.. Just don't look up anymore and trust me..," Jennie tries to convince the man. Jisoo secretly rolled his eyes.

"Fine...hurry up..," he said in annoyance.

 

"Okay..I'm done..," Jennie said happily. Luckily the 'torture' finally comes to end. Almost most of her times that she spent on Jisoo's shoulder makes her imagining weird things.

'I'm getting weird.. This must be because of I've been single for a long time..,' Jennie thoughts to herself.

Jisoo carefully lowered his body so Jennie won't fall to the ground. While Jennie holds onto the tree as the man going down. As she's getting closer to the ground, Jennie then hop off from the man's shoulder without wasting anymore time.

"Fuhh..," Jisoo breaths relief as he stretches his body.

"Am I too heavy?," Jennie sees the man seems in pain. Jisoo looks her and smile.

"Nah..I just need to workout more..," he replies. "How many papaya that you gets?," Jisoo quickly change the subjects so Jennie won't feel bad.

"Too many!!," as expected the lady instantly diverted. "Let's try some since we needed energy to find more fruits..," Jennie suggested.

"Do you want to find more? Isn't this enough already?," Jisoo surprise with Jennie's enthusiasm.

Jennie shook her head.

"We still need to shares with the crews, remember?," Jennie replied. Actually she's having fun exploring the woods and tries something new. Plus, she feels safe and enjoy with Jisoo beside her.

Its not like the old her and she knows it. But, after a long years of her hard work to be a singer, she just realize on how much she needs rest. How much she needs time to love herself and make herself happy again.

And somehow Jisoo is a part of it. Jennie smile on the thought.

"Fine.. Geez, you're turning into Lee Byung-deuk..," Jisoo replies as Jennie giggles. "Let's just put the papaya inside the bag first. Then we'll move..," the man said again.

"Aren't you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter