Chapter 24

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jisoo and Jennie were busy spending their day by doing chores. Jennie was too lazy to help Jisoo but luckily for Jisoo, there's camera around them. Jennie doesn't have any choices other then pretending to help Jisoo.

They silently do their own job. Jisoo cleans the living room as Jennie wash the dishes.

As Jennie still busy, she suddenly remembers how Tzuyu insulted her yesterday in the way she didn't expected.

'I needs to do something that'll make the viewers love this program or at least makes Tzuyu jealous,' she thought.

Jennie was 100% believe that Tzuyu had crush on Jisoo after the yesterday's incident.

Jennie looks around, searching for an idea at least.

Her eyes stop at the wooden chair near the counter kitchen table.

'Aha! Brilliant Jennie!,' she praised herself as she quickly make her way to the chair. Jennie intentionally pulls the chair with her to creates sound. Now she could only hope that Jisoo would give his attention to her. Jennie then placed the chair next to wall cupboard that full of foods stock.

And whatever idea that across Jennie's mind that time is a total success. Since the apartment is an open space, any movement from Jennie gains Jisoo's attention. And the sound itself is enough to makes Jisoo turn to her.

Jisoo keeps staring Jennie. Jennie knew, whether Jisoo's looking at her at that time or maybe not, her plan will surely makes the rating of the program increase. She determined to done everything she could to prove to Tzuyu. One way or another.

Jennie climb on the chair as she starts cleaning inside the wall cupboard.

"She's weirdly focus on her job..," Jisoo says to himself. Feel curious. "Maybe its because of the cameras..," he then remembers they starts filming already.

Jennie grab out the packs of instant noodle as she knows its the right time to pull out an act.

Jennie quickly pretend to lose her balance. She intentionally slips her leg out from the chair so she could fall to the floor without looking awkward and without hurting herself too much.

"Ahhhh!!," she shouts. The instant noodles fly in the air before it hits the floor together with Jennie.

"Yahh..Jendeuk-ah!!," Jisoo's eyes widen. He quickly run to the beautiful latter to check her.

"Chichu..," Jennie cutely whines. She pretends to hold her leg.

"Yahh! Do you get hurt? Where?," Jisoo kneels to check Jennie's leg. As he's about to touch it, Jennie screams like she's really in pain.

"Shhh..its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter