Chapter 40

Beauty and a Beggar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're more beautiful..," Jisoo finally can see Jennie's getting more calmer than before. She doesn't look tense anymore. Now Jisoo knows why Jennie being mean to him. "Are you still mad?," he ask. Still keeping his hands on Jennie's waist.

Jennie softly sighs as she's leaning closer to the man.

Gently, Jennie gives a soft but long kiss on Jisoo's forehead. Jisoo could feel the warmth from Jennie's lips touches his forehead and made him forgot about the pain.

Just when Jisoo tries to gather his courage to hug and feels once the comfortable feeling he felt before, Jennie breaks the kiss.

"There. Are you feel better now?," Jennie place back the ice pack to spot that she kissed.

Jisoo smile disappointedly as he nod.

"Maybe you could kiss me once again..," he says with a hope.

"Sure...," Jennie said but an evil smirk escapes from her lips. She pressed the ice pack hardly on the swollen spot.

Jisoo groans as he retracts his hand to rubs his forehead. "Yahhhhh!!!," he gets mad. But before he could do anything, Jennie already run to save herself. "Geez! I'll take revenge on you soon!," Jisoo threatens the lady.

Not sure if the woman heard him since Jennie already escapes to her room.

Jisoo smile. "She's cute..," he mutters.

 

"Hey!," Jennie throws herself on the couch where Jisoo's sitting while eating bun.

"No wonder you're still single..," Jisoo said sarcastically but more to a joke. He loves seeing Jennie acts more freely now around him.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she sit more decently to satisfied Jisoo's eyes.

"You want some?," Jisoo held up the bun that he ate just now. There's still a half of it uneaten. Jennie took the bun as she shove it into without saying anything.

Jisoo chuckles. "Thanks for eating that..," he says happily as pulling out another pack of bun from his other side that Jennie couldn't see.

Actually he doesn't like the flavor of the bun that he gave Jennie. But to throws it away is such a shame since he knew how it feels like having no foods. Luckily Jennie came just in time.

"You actually had another one?," Jennie says in disbelief.

"Yeah.. Why?," Jisoo make an innocent face as he starts eating the new bread. Jennie scoffs in disbelief before stood up.

"Where you going?," Jisoo ask with his mouth full.

"Going out. Do you want to come?," Jennie ask back.

"Do we need to tell Lisa?," Jisoo afraid that Lisa caught them in act. Yesterday they've done the same. He didn't had a gut to take another chance.

"Okay.. You tell them. I want to get ready..," Jennie agrees. Jisoo breathes relief.

 

"How was it?," Jennie ask the latter that non-stop shoving the bun into his mouth. Jennie brings Jisoo out to her favorite bread's shop since the latter seems really love buns.

"Delisius....," Jisoo replies without looking at Jennie. His eyes now only for the breads. Jennie smile at the sight. She feels happy seeing that man enjoying himself.

"Jennie? Jennie Kim?," a husky voice suddenly appears as a tall tanned man stands next to Jisoo and Jennie's table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter